What are some of your favorite gigs to buy?

thepromogirl

I haven’t had time to collection gigs since the launch of V2, so I want to get rolling on collecting some really good gigs to order from in the future.

I’d LOVE recommendations that are mostly business related - ie. mobile apps, logo design, or professional photo editing. I’m also really interested in creative-type gigs like gift gigs, illustrative or avatar designs. In a nut shell, I want to collect gigs featuring work I have zero personal talent or experience in. 😉

You are more than welcome to share your own gig, but I really want to hear from buyers recommending sellers or there gigs who they have personally worked with in the past. My goal is to find some really awesome sellers to collect gigs from, saving me a bunch of time of trying to filter through the over 2 million gigs here on Fiverr.

Looking forward to hearing everyone’s recommendations! Thank you in advanced, and happy Friday!

• 6 months later...

I don’t know if you’re still looking for suggestions but I just ordered a gig from ShiftyPop. I haven’t received it yet but she writes little custom songs and will also do a slideshow. Her sample songs are so catchy! I ordered it for my boyfriends birthday to post on his Facebook wall. I’m so excited to get it!

Archived