Fiverr Community Forum

What are some ways you are promoting your GIG? Here is mine

So i am a graphic designer and i do logos!
For me to promote my gig is hard but not impossible and compared to the result is verry rewarding.
So i wanted to share some of my methods to promote my gig.

1. ****** Create a story about your talents and link it to your gig. Do some SEO and a little traffic is guaranteed!
  2. Influencers. I go around social media like twitter, instagram, twich and ask creators if they are up to promote me if i make them a design for free! After they accept i do my job and receive a shout out from them which gives me traffic constantly.
  3. I raised a instagram page where i promote my gig after each post. I get 5 to 10 click per day! Which is pretty amazing for a 500 followers page!
  4. SEO and Keywords. I compete everyone in my field and try to make a better gig than them. Which gives me more traffic because costumers and fiverr spiders love my gig more and make me rank more.
    Thank you for reading and if you liked my tips please leave a like!

!MOD NOTE!
link removed

19 Likes

GREAT INFO BRO,KEEP GOING.THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE INFO :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

valuable info hope it helps me and other too.

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable tips for gig promotion. It is useful for everybody especially beginners. May God bless you.

1 Like

thanks means alot deluen !

2 Likes

This is great info. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

This is really great-full information about gig promotion.
I am using LinkedIn too.

1 Like

Likes the second point of influencers. Will try that.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I am glad to help you!

1 Like

No problem. It is my honour

Thank you, i really love that it helps people out!

No problem gaganjaidka. I am glad to help you

Thank you so much. I am glad to help you!

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions, they are really good! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is amazing that you would share this,thanks !

1 Like