Fiverr Forum

What are the benefits of levels?

I have been noticing there are levels on fiverr…

What are the benefits of levels please tell in details

On every page of the Fiverr website, there is a link to “Level”, usually at the bottom of the page. If you go read through, you’ll see what the advantages are to levelling up. There are several, but probably the main thing is the ability to add “gig extras”, which promotes larger orders.

LEVEL 1

Be on Fiverr minimum 30 days with minimum 10 gigs and excellent ratings

Gig Multiples and Gig Extras are separate enhancements.

You should have…

• Extra Fast option (you turn it on or off)
  • 2 Gig Extras (you create what they are and you choose the amount (5, 10, 20))
  • 4 Gig Multiples (buyer can purchase up to 4 gigs at one time)

LEVEL 2

Be on Fiverr minimum 60 days with minimum 50 gigs and excellent ratings

You should have…
  • 3 Gig Extras (you create what they are and you choose the amount (5, 10, 20, 40))
  • 8 Gig Multiples (buyer can purchase up to 8 gigs at one time)

LEVEL TRS

You should have…
  • 4 Gig Extras (you create what they are and you choose the amount (5, 10, 20, 40, 100))
  • 20 Gig Multiples (buyer can purchase up to 20 gigs at one time)

I am a new level one seller but my gig multiples are not active - how do I activate them? thanks

Hi everyone. I have the same question as @helencool. I didn’t have a problem adding extras but can not seem to figure out how to activate the multiple feature.

I may be having a dense moment, but I would love a nudge in the right direction!

Thank you much :slight_smile:

You don’t “activate” the multiple feature, and you can’t see it when logged in. It “activates” automatically as a drop down on your gig page, when buyer starts to purchase…

Thank you, kind sir. I had thought I’d seen it before while just browsing gigs but I must be mistaken.

I appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me!

Cheers.