What are the conditions when Fiverr gives sellers an automatic negative review of 1 sta

saimprince359

A buyer ordered my marketing service and she wants me to pay for her ads. She is not allowing me to create ads and delivery is getting late. I contacted cs they asked me to communicate with her but she is not replying to me. I just want to know what are the conditions when Fiverr gives sellers an automatic negative review of 1 star?

When the delivery gets into “very late” status and the buyer cancels. As a buyer, I got Fiverr reminders telling me if the seller won’t deliver within 24 hours, I can cancel. That’s one-sided then, i.e., no need to request a cancellation from the seller.
Google “Fiverr Seller Help Center” and search the article for “Order Status” for details.

When the delivery gets into “very late” status and the buyer cancels. As a buyer, I got Fiverr reminders telling me if the seller won’t deliver within 24 hours, I can cancel. That’s one-sided then, i.e., no need to request a cancellation from the seller.

Google “Fiverr Seller Help Center” and search the article for “Order Status” for details.

Thanks a lot @miiila.

Archived