What are the fees for buyers?

carineb

Hello,

I have completed an order and the buyer asked me for 2 additional tasks on this order. So, I sent him 2 different offers (1 for each task) and now he asks me to create 1 offer because of Fiverr fees.
If my offer is $5, Fiverr takes 1$ from me and I will get $4. Do buyers have to pay other feees ?

Thanks

Hello,

I have completed an order and the buyer asked me for 2 additional tasks on this order. So, I sent him 2 different offers (1 for each task) and now he asks me to create 1 offer because of Fiverr fees.

If my offer is $5, Fiverr takes 1$ from me and I will get $4. Do buyers have to pay other feees ?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

He.

Usually fee fee is on the paypal button

Hello,

Thanks

He.

Usually fee fee is on the paypal button

The buyer is talking about fiverr’s fees, not paypal fees.

Guest the_possumist

The buyer is talking about fiverr’s fees, not paypal fees.

Hi carineb,

Fiverr charges buyers a processing fee. I think it’s $1 per transaction, but I’m not positive. Creating a custom order will definitely save your buyer money.

There’s a thread about buyers saving money by using a team account somewhere on the forum, too… I’ll try to find it.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why every buyer should have a Team Account

Are you a buyer, that is a buyer only and not a seller, also? If so, you may want to consider opening a Team Account. This is by far one of the best features 5r has implemented to help any and all buyers, from the occasional to the frequent. When...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 57 ❤

Here you are.

Guest the_possumist
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Are you a buyer, that is a buyer only and not a seller, also? If so, you may want to consider opening a Team Account. This is by far one of the best features 5r has implemented to help any and all buyers, from the occasional to the frequent. When...

Here you are.

Thank you! 😀

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Why every buyer should have a Team Account

Here you are.

Ok, I undestand now !

Honestly that makes a lot of money for fiverr. Fiverr earns 2$ when the seller wins 4$. That means 50% !

I have also found this article : https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/223288187-Managing-Teams

Thanks

Archived