What are the good tag keywords to boost my sales for my gigs? Please suggest

lapensee

The best keywords for your gigs, are those that relate to and/or describe the services that you offer.

There are no special keywords that will guarantee sales or success.

No…some tags most of the people search on fiverr. i’m asking about that.

Don’t focus your gigs on the keywords people search for the most, that’s not going to help you be a good seller. Instead, focus your gigs on the services that YOU have the skills to provide. Gigs are about ways in which you can provide a service that other people need. Setting up gigs that you do not have the skills to complete will kill your business before you even start.

Fiverr is a freelance website. Be a successful freelancer and offer YOUR skills to the world, not unskilled services just because they have popular keywords.

I think its very simple,
Just think you are a buyer and what you would like to search for any service, like logo design or article writing etc.
The search category is depend upon buyers need. I suggest you to use appropriate gig category and explain your service very well in Gig Description area.
Also Fiverr is offering auto suggested keywords, when you type in Keyword Tag area, while editing or crating Gig

Thanks

Archived