What are the impacts of gig editing on Fiverr? Does the editing of any gig decrease its rankings?

mkeasmin

Brothers & sisters,
I think my gig image needs to be changed because it does not look attractive. Many sellers on Fiverr say that they edited their gig for correction but after the editing, the gig lost its rankings. I need to know the impacts of Fiverr’s gig edition. Please share your experience so that we can enrich our knowledge.

1. If I change only my gig image, can my gig lose its current rankings?
  2. If I edit the text of my gig, can my gig lost its current rankings?
  3. What are the real impacts of gig editing?
  4. Why & when should one edit the gig?
  5. How does Fiverr take gig edition?

Would you give me some suggestions for my gig improvement or edition?
My gig’s link:

favicon-32x32.png.dc5f2c14ac2c5546465ed1e3972faae1.png Fiverr.com
do-business-email-scrap-and-b2b-lead-generation-by-zoominfo-pro.jpg.31724284c63131c11b8bb867406f579d.jpg

mkeasmin : I will do business email scrap and b2b lead generation by zoominfo...

For only $10, mkeasmin will do business email scrap and b2b lead generation by zoominfo pro. | Welcome to myBusiness Email Scrap, Business Email List & B2B Lead Generation by Zoominfo Pro ServiceIf you are looking for business email scrap,...

do-data-entry-copy-paste-typing-work-web-research-and-data-mining.jpg.ef16d3512e685cc164b37a091d750a23.jpg

mkeasmin : I will do data entry, copy paste, typing work, web research and...

For only $10, mkeasmin will do data entry, copy paste, typing work, web research and data mining. | Welcome to myProfessional Data Entry, Copy Paste, Typing work, Data Mining & Web Research ServicesI’m a professional expert virtual assistant for...

do-b2b-lead-generation-by-linkedin-sales-navigator-and-business-email-listing.jpg.548b930614143a046194406e352b2acb.jpg

mkeasmin : I will do b2b lead generation by linkedin sales navigator and...

For only $10, mkeasmin will do b2b lead generation by linkedin sales navigator and business email listing. | Welcome to myB2B Lead Generation by LinkedIn Sales Navigator/LinkedIn LeadsGeneration & Business Email Listing ServiceIf you look for b2b...

Thank you

My Fiverr account is already logged into 2 two devices(mobile app & laptot). But sometimes when try to log into the same mobile browser, it shows my password is wrong. Though I am putting the correct password.

Why does this happen?

@lloydsolutions @krheate @donnovan86

No one can tell you for sure. Maybe the password is not inserted correctly, who knows.

I don’t recommend using the mobile browser, that doesn’t work very well.

Go ahead and download the Fiverr App from the App Store or Google Play. It’s more comfortable and it works a whole lot better. It has a few bugs of its own, but as a whole it’s pretty good!

No one can tell you for sure. Maybe the password is not inserted correctly, who knows.

I don’t recommend using the mobile browser, that doesn’t work very well.

Go ahead and download the Fiverr App from the App Store or Google Play. It’s more comfortable and it works a whole lot better. It has a few bugs of its own, but as a whole it’s pretty good!

May be…

thank you

From what I have seen, editing your gig at all will temporarily bring it out of ranking as it is awaiting approval, so it takes a couple days to get back to normal. However, especially if there are some areas you really need to fix on your gigs, the benefits can outweigh the temporary cons, especially considering that the gigs circulate in ranking anyway.
You should edit your gig to make it more professional, check for grammar errors, and SEO optimize.
Overall, your gigs look pretty good except for a couple of grammar mistakes. In addition, you may want to list your certifications, work experience, and other reasons why you are strong in your abilities.

From what I have seen, editing your gig at all will temporarily bring it out of ranking as it is awaiting approval, so it takes a couple days to get back to normal. However, especially if there are some areas you really need to fix on your gigs, the benefits can outweigh the temporary cons, especially considering that the gigs circulate in ranking anyway.

You should edit your gig to make it more professional, check for grammar errors, and SEO optimize.

Overall, your gigs look pretty good except for a couple of grammar mistakes. In addition, you may want to list your certifications, work experience, and other reasons why you are strong in your abilities.

@eliiclaire Thanks a lot for removing my confusion.

@eliiclaire @donnovan86 @krheate

Is there anyway to know about where my gig is displayed in the searh result?

You can use local filters, usually you can find it that way.

But it’s hard to know where it is exactly.

Use this tool https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig and select Not appearing in search. It will show whether your gig is active or not. If it’s active, it’s in search. However, every user sees something different, so that’s why ranking doesn’t really matter.

You can use local filters, usually you can find it that way.

But it’s hard to know where it is exactly.

Use this tool https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig and select Not appearing in search. It will show whether your gig is active or not. If it’s active, it’s in search. However, every user sees something different, so that’s why ranking doesn’t really matter.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

What to do to get a gig ranked for some definite keyword on Fiverr?

I mean that if anyone searches with the keyword on Fiverr, the gig appears on the first page.

@donnovan86 @eliiclaire @krheate @lloydsolutions

You could try to find a highly specific keyword, so there are fewer in the search results. However, Fiverr circulates the gigs, so you aren’t guaranteed a spot on the first page. Overall, using SEO optimization, having keywords that accurately describe your gig, and renaming your gig images to have keywords can help.

You could try to find a highly specific keyword, so there are fewer in the search results. However, Fiverr circulates the gigs, so you aren’t guaranteed a spot on the first page. Overall, using SEO optimization, having keywords that accurately describe your gig, and renaming your gig images to have keywords can help.

@eliiclaire Thank you.

If you do not mind & have time, would you check my profile?

Are my profile & gig ok or need some changes?

First Gig

Second Gig

Third Gig

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived