Fiverr Community Forum

What are the most important Fiverr rules?

I’m a new seller. Yesterday I signed up and today I realized Fiverr has a lot of policies and rules to follow through (I’ve already heard here about TOS). Can someone tell what are the most important rules of TOS that I should be aware before getting kicked out? Thank you in advance!

Umm…all of them.

You should follow all ToS guidelines.

2 Likes

thank you :grinning: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face:

1 Like

I was just refering about the ones people often miss…

I get that.

Most people don’t read them at all and then post on the Forum “How come I just got banned?” or something stupid like that.

4 Likes

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works and the consequences if you break them.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

If you follow the rules you won’t get “kicked out”.

3 Likes
  1. Never ask anyone to write a review.

2. Avoid using words like account, pay, or money, they raise red flags even if it’s legitimate. So if you’re writing a book title and sharing your ideas before delivering the word, write “mo-ney” instead of money.

3. Avoid sarcasm, and never ever insult your client. Act like everything you write can be share with customer service

4. Don’t make empty deliveries to avoid being late. Instead, ask for an extension or deliver what you have.

5. Don’t discriminate on the basis of religion, race, national origin, orientation, or other. What you can do is add disclaimer such as “no alcohol” or “no adult content” or “no politics” or “please message before you order.” When you reject a potential order, you can just tell them that this isn’t your area of expertise or this isn’t right for you.

These are the most important rules I can think of.

7 Likes

Don’t use images from internet if you are claiming in the service you can draw like that or edit photo like that.
Do not use auto refresher to keep the little circle green above your profile image.
Do not spam other sellers.
Do not put 24/7 availability and unlimited revisions.
Do not open multiple tickets with CS for same issue.
Do not send tickets to CS before google, help section and forum section search
Do the research before making new gigs.
Create your portfolio offline in word or excel and see how it looks like, read and reaqd again to avoid mistakes…

And much more…

Alright thank you everyone and those who got specific… I’ve heard also about ‘‘not to post in buyer’s requests’’ for example