What are the OPPORTUNITIES for freelancers now?

blavaro

I believe many of freelancers are getting lost or trapped in uncertainty during the period of changing the world.

What about to start thinking how will the world look like in three months or a year or forever since now.

I believe there are already opportunities that arise now and I would like to share my thoughts with all community. I think of some areas where new gigs could have potential in my opinion.

1. Education
    distance education, video lessons, electronic quizes, systems of distance examination, surveys etc.

2. Health
    health@home, video instructions, yoga, video trainings, diet, challenges, virus awareness etc.

3. Cooking
    video guides, cooking&health, competitions, fun

4. Travel&Entertainment
    homeland promotion, etc

What are your thoughts?
Would such a topic be useful?

Here is a thread about the same topic:

What do you do when you don’t have any job/orders and it comes to money? dollar" alt="dollarFrom my perspective what I would like to do: Save money moneybagSave money moneybagSave money moneybagBefore I face this. When it comes you won’t feel good without a job/orders/work what would you do?Update skillsImprove existing skillsLearn new techniques (actually, this is what I do money_mouth_face)When you are bored?Watch movies or web series (with popcorn popcorn :pop…

I believe many of freelancers are getting lost or trapped in uncertainty during the period of changing the world.

What about to start thinking how will the world look like in three months or a year or forever since now.

I believe there are already opportunities that arise now and I would like to share my thoughts with all community. I think of some areas where new gigs could have potential in my opinion.

1. Education

distance education, video lessons, electronic quizes, systems of distance examination, surveys etc.

2. Health

health@home, video instructions, yoga, video trainings, diet, challenges, virus awareness etc.

3. Cooking

video guides, cooking&health, competitions, fun

4. Travel&Entertainment

homeland promotion, etc

What are your thoughts?

1. Travel&Entertainment

homeland promotion, etc

What are your thoughts?

I doubt if now is a good time to offer new travel gigs.

Archived