Fiverr Community Forum

What are the positive impacts of the COVID-19 crisis?

I was really amazed by how fast the Earth was able to start recovery process, I mean earth wasted no time.

5 Likes

It’s a blessing for the planet and the air and animals are recovering during not as many cars and planes polluting or overrunning the earth.
Of course the suffering is … the terrible trade.

6 Likes

it’s also a blessing in that everyone is staying with his immediate family…

2 Likes

Just to reduce the conversation to the gutter: social distancing means fewer STDs, fewer teenage pregnancies … and a reduction in crime (at least, here in the UK). Although domestic violence is increasing.

5 Likes

I wonder if there will be a spike in babies being born nine months from now. Or a decrease.

2 Likes

Lol! … or an increase in divorces …

3 Likes

If several babies are born 9 months after the pandemic is over, does this mean we’ll have a second generation of boomers?

1 Like

No they would be called Baby Panders.

6 Likes

Okay, pander.

(par for the course)

3 Likes

This will provide a big, lasting boost to remote jobs. That’s a big positive in my book, it’s a more efficient resource allocation in many cases.

4 Likes

I think there will be a short downturn but then a positive rise for freelance work when most companies get back into full pace.

1 Like

Thank you for your nice answer

Hahahaha :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Why are you laughing?

Cos her comment “baby pander” is funny…baby born doing pandemic (lol).

Ooo she gave her oponion

She didn’t give her opinion. She made a joke.

2 Likes

I appreaciate with you

@wolfhowler Yes I am agree with you. also I think this a short downturn , positive rise for freelance work when most companies get back into full pace.