What are the TORs of Fiverr.com to successfully run business

nadeemdahar

Question

22 answers to this question

I was teaching students how to get most of the Fiverr by using forum/community section of website.

All of them asking the same question just makes them look like they’re unable to read and understand so they’re cluttering the forum and making it less useful for the people who actually need it (and that’s putting it politely), and if someone’s teaching them to act that way, it doesn’t speak well of the teacher, either.

I was teaching students how to get most of the Fiverr by using forum/community section of website.

There are two different statements which have absolutely no relation to each other. If you were teaching your students about how to benifit using forum and community, then your question about successfully running business and TOR doesn’t make any sense. You could simply ask a question about Gig improvemt tips and you will get a lot of answers which you could show your students that how they can make their business a success through using fiverr forum and community.

And even then, he could just get them to search through existing posts on the forum, many of which contain lots of useful information that would answer the question for them.

There are two different statements which have absolutely no relation to each other. If you were teaching your students about how to benifit using forum and community, then your question about successfully running business and TOR doesn’t make any sense. You could simply ask a question about Gig improvemt tips and you will get a lot of answers which you could show your students that how they can make their business a success through using fiverr forum and community.

Yes there are classes, more like seminar for this, They advertise all over the fb, News Papers, also in TV. i think giving false information. They make an illusion that fiverr is money making machine, they take money from these people and give lot of crap information how to earn. But they hide most valuable thing in fiverr, that is skills they never say seller need that. So lot of people come here join here and make useless gig some steals from others, some steal from internet and make gigs with false information. Those people makes lot of money from teaching, they don’t care about fiverr.

Pretty much what I thought about those classes, to be honest.

I suppose there might be exceptions, but they would know better than to tell their students to create nonsense topics and break the forum rules.

EDIT: How can someone with no sales teach anyone

how to get most of the Fiverr

All of them asking the same question just makes them look like they’re unable to read and understand so they’re cluttering the forum and making it less useful for the people who actually need it (and that’s putting it politely), and if someone’s teaching them to act that way, it doesn’t speak well of the teacher, either.

Yes there are classes, more like seminar for this, They advertise all over the fb, News Papers, also in TV. i think giving false information. They make an illusion that fiverr is money making machine, they take money from these people and give lot of crap information how to earn. But they hide most valuable thing in fiverr, that is skills they never say seller need that. So lot of people come here join here and make useless gig some steals from others, some steal from internet and make gigs with false information. Those people makes lot of money from teaching, they don’t care about fiverr.

@nadeemdahar In addition to what other forum users have already mentioned in this thread, the forum’s rules clearly state:

• When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

Taken from:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

So, before creating a new forum topic, forum users (including your students) should check if their question has already been answered in another thread.

If there is another thread that already answers their question, they should read that thread instead of creating a new topic on the forum. If they still go ahead and create a new forum topic, they are violating the forum’s rules and their post will be removed from the forum.

Perhaps he should find someone else to teach his students…

This is hysterical. …

The first thing you should know about fiverr if nothing else is the TOS.

Why teach them to use the forum when you don’t know what the TOS is? They do not need the forum. They need the TOS.

I never once came to the forum until I became a top rated seller.

And you didn’t know what the TOS was? The blind leading the blind.

Well then I hope you are not teaching them that it will bring them sales by posting on fiverr forum.

And actually it’s quite rude to post this “dummy” topics when you don’t expect any answers as other people spending their time to try to help other sellers who is in real need and you are just making us waste our time.

Thank you very much. I just posted as it was my class activity only

I just posted as it was my class activity only

Do you mean that there’s a class you’re attending, and that they told you to show up on the forum and ask about Fiverr’s Terms of Service?

You actually already signed TOS when you were registering on fiver. TOS are terms of service and to be able to work here you already agreed and ticked the box that you read them. So did you read them when fiverr piped up that window for you or just scrolled it?

If not then you can find a link at the bottom of every fiverr page

Thank you very much. I just posted as it was my class activity only

You actually already signed TOS when you were registering on fiver. TOS are terms of service and to be able to work here you already agreed and ticked the box that you read them. So did you read them when fiverr piped up that window for you or just scrolled it?

If not then you can find a link at the bottom of every fiverr page

Archived