What are those points which insist buyers to accept our offer?

cleanlogoz

In the past, I’ve written a few guides like [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr here on the forum. It turned out to be quite popular. This time, I’ve decided to tackle the responses to buyer requests on this great platform, simply because they’re a part of the experience that’s not quite so great as the rest!

I’m both a seller and an active buyer, so I can perhaps give some insight into both sides of the requests, and how you as a seller can write actionable answers that …

Start Giving Value Instead.

This is just my 5th month on Fiverr, in the 3rd month I became level 2 and I had my share of “success” as well as some good learnings as well. I had many people, especially new sellers approaching me and asking for tips for success and here are a few things I would like to share from my own experience that I hope will be valuable for more:

Give Value, do not just Sell - there are many sellers out there who just shout out about what Sellers have to offer and very f…

Following a comment from @jamesbulls a couple of days ago regarding communicating value to buyers I have spent some time thinking on this extremely important topic. It is something that we have all heard people say to us

"You must explain your value"

“Don’t focus on price, focus on value”

“If you don’t value yourself then neither will buyers”.

All very self explanatory and it is difficult to argue with these statements but what does it actually mean - Value?

Here is a basic definition of th…

In the past, I’ve written a few guides like [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr here on the forum. It turned out to be quite popular. This time, I’ve decided to tackle the responses to buyer requests on this great platform, simply because they’re a part of the experience that’s not quite so great as the rest! I’m both a seller and an active buyer, so I can perhaps give some insight into both sides of the requests, and how you as a seller can write actionable answers that …
Start Giving Value Instead. This is just my 5th month on Fiverr, in the 3rd month I became level 2 and I had my share of “success” as well as some good learnings as well. I had many people, especially new sellers approaching me and asking for tips for success and here are a few things I would like to share from my own experience that I hope will be valuable for more: Give Value, do not just Sell - there are many sellers out there who just shout out about what Sellers have to offer and very f…
Following a comment from @jamesbulls a couple of days ago regarding communicating value to buyers I have spent some time thinking on this extremely important topic. It is something that we have all heard people say to us "You must explain your value" “Don’t focus on price, focus on value” “If you don’t value yourself then neither will buyers”. All very self explanatory and it is difficult to argue with these statements but what does it actually mean - Value? Here is a basic definition of th…

That is really helpful… thanks

Archived