What are we supposed to use for scheduling?

alightholder

Guest merciavideo

So, is there an internal way to set appointments? Especially with people in different time zones, it can get confusing.

So, is there an internal way to set appointments?

Nope - there isn’t I’m afraid.

I’m not 100% sure that Fiverr is the best choice of platform for what you’re wanting to offer, and how you want to do it.

If you do want to use Fiverr, that’s great, but you’ll need to work out how to do it within Fiverr’s way of working, rather than how you’d like to do it, as the two might not be compatible. Hope that makes sense! 🙂

I’m not 100% sure that Fiverr is the best choice of platform for what you’re wanting to offer, and how you want to do it.

If you do want to use Fiverr, that’s great, but you’ll need to work out how to do it within Fiverr’s way of working, rather than how you’d like to do it, as the two might not be compatible. Hope that makes sense! 🙂

Another reason it may not be best:

After you make your gig you’re going to have to get the go-ahead from CS in order to contact the buyer via Skyp3, Zoom, or whatever you use. You’ll have to contact them to get specific permission that they can (and will) revoke.

• Like 2

Another reason it may not be best:

After you make your gig you’re going to have to get the go-ahead from CS in order to contact the buyer via Skyp3, Zoom, or whatever you use. You’ll have to contact them to get specific permission that they can (and will) revoke.

Yeah, I got that in another thread. I have managed to get ahold of them and I got approval

• Like 3

Isn’t there scheduling software you could use on your PC that do this? When a buyer contacts order you could ask them what dates/times in GMT they are available and see which of those you are also available.

Yes, of course, quite a few. But most of them require the recipient’s email address to send an invitation to. Also, given how strict Fiverr is about making contact outside the platform, I wanted to make sure there wasn’t already another way I was expected to do this.

• Like 3

It probably isn’t, but since it’s gotten me a client faster than any other method I’ve tried so far, I’m working with it.

• Like 2

Essentially you can use whatever you want as long as it’s required to provide your service.
For example, you can use Calendly and give the link to the user. Then the buyer picks the time from Calendly, fills out whatever you need and that’s it.

It doesn’t have to be Calendly. There are plenty of other online scheduling apps where the buyer can pick their own time, fill out contact details and that’s it.

If you’re concerned that you might get into trouble then ask customer service.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 11/30/2018 at 5:38 AM, alightholder said:

It probably isn’t, but since it’s gotten me a client faster than any other method I’ve tried so far, I’m working with it.

Hi, I see its a little too late but I will ask anyway. 

How did it go? I have the same question and I wish to send calendly links to schedule calls.

• Like 2