What are you going to be for Halloween?

Halloween is coming up real soon, and with all the new costume options out there, it’s really going to be a great year for creativity and dressing up like your favorite princess, monster, or t.v./movie/book character. Personally, I’m not sure if I’ll be dressing up this year as I come from a family that doesn’t celebrate the holiday, and I’ve only recently got into it. However, if I do dress up, I think I would get a witch costume. So, who or what will you be this Halloween?

I am a pirate, a witch and a cop! Check out my gig for Halloween! 8->

Reply to @kjblynx: Why do I get the feeling you’re more about cosplay than costume? Hehe! Well, if you’re going to do it, do it properly, right?

I’ve been trying to get a Harley Quinn together but there just aren’t enough hours between now and then to get it done. I’ll probably just end up a sheet with eye holes in it. SpoOOooOooOoky.

I’d love to do something from either American Horror Story Coven (last season) or the current season Freakshow. Yes, I’m a nut! I don’t know that I’ll have time to do it justice, though. If I had to pick from Coven and I could do it right, maybe Myrtle Snow but it would be a challenge for me to do her hair!

Reply to @kjblynx: Totally agree. In my mind it defeats the purpose if you don’t at least have some quotes lined up :stuck_out_tongue:

I was considering being Hulk Hogan (yes I am a girl as well), simply because my husband loves wrestling and it would be hilarious. I also thought about doing a character from Game of Thrones, but haven’t put much time into it so far… lol EKK! Halloween isn’t far off, I better get on it…

Is drunk an option?

I think I will see a scare movie or thriller TV show.

I will be Fiverr Zombie Seller looking for buyers :-)))

So, same as every other day but with horror story behind it. I guess…

Reply to @kjblynx: That does make it more fun. And I bet your Flynn costume will look amazing.

Reply to @edwriter: Lol

Reply to @dalmatirac: Well, try not to eat any brains while you’re at it. XD