What are you going to be for Halloween?

foxella

Halloween is coming up real soon, and with all the new costume options out there, it’s really going to be a great year for creativity and dressing up like your favorite princess, monster, or t.v./movie/book character. Personally, I’m not sure if I’ll be dressing up this year as I come from a family that doesn’t celebrate the holiday, and I’ve only recently got into it. However, if I do dress up, I think I would get a witch costume. So, who or what will you be this Halloween?

Reply to @kjblynx: Why do I get the feeling you’re more about cosplay than costume? Hehe! Well, if you’re going to do it, do it properly, right?

I’ve been trying to get a Harley Quinn together but there just aren’t enough hours between now and then to get it done. I’ll probably just end up a sheet with eye holes in it. SpoOOooOooOoky.

I’d love to do something from either American Horror Story Coven (last season) or the current season Freakshow. Yes, I’m a nut! I don’t know that I’ll have time to do it justice, though. If I had to pick from Coven and I could do it right, maybe Myrtle Snow but it would be a challenge for me to do her hair!

I was considering being Hulk Hogan (yes I am a girl as well), simply because my husband loves wrestling and it would be hilarious. I also thought about doing a character from Game of Thrones, but haven’t put much time into it so far… lol EKK! Halloween isn’t far off, I better get on it…

Archived