Fiverr Community Forum

What are you looking for in the Forum?

I would like to meet other fiver freelancers from Kenya to connect and share knowledge how to make our work even better.

5 Likes

I would like a mentor in Graphic Design and to get to the next badge level

12 Likes

i would love to have a mentor,specially from germany, russia, or spain to get the expert tips regarding character designing and illustration…Would also love to meet people having digital art skills… i want to enhance my skills and services. :smile:

7 Likes

Want to have a chat? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I like to practice english here and also ask about my doubts… Google doesn’t help a lot with this site…

8 Likes

This is my one of favorite forum in online. I love to talk with people. In here, Most of the seller are excellent and super helpful .

I can learn so many things, and sometimes, I am having fun with them . :palm_tree:

I really love to be in here . Sometimes I thought without this forum , i am feeling Lonely :fallen_leaf:
and lots of the reason that I am in here

Thank you Fiverr for giving us this opportunity .

9 Likes

There are some great people I just want to read and hear their opinions.
I have been looking for them in the forum from the very first day I joined. :wink:

9 Likes

I want to be Top Rated Seller!
I am doing every possible efforts and have all good reviews with 5 * ratings…
But my gigs are almost for big orders and work is time taking! - not like design anything for $5, so have less reviews - about 111…
How to get it?

2 Likes

The Top Rated Seller badge is only given out manually by Fiverr. It is given to sellers that Fiverr considers to be a top rated sellers. You cannot earn TRS of your own doing.

3 Likes

oh yes :frowning: Thanks…
but there must be something that they find in us ?

2 Likes

@surajrenuka, Please see this @annai80 post or visit Fiverr Academy to learn how you can become a Top Rated Seller.

5 Likes

Like I said, you cannot earn the TRS badge. Fiverr gives it to sellers whom they consider to be top rated sellers. We – sellers on Fiverr – are not supposed to be competing for the TRS badge. Only Fiverr knows who they wish to bestow that honor on. Consider it a gift… if Fiverr chooses to give it to you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

True said :slight_smile:
Thanks @jonbaas

3 Likes

I would love to meet any fellow Fiverr sellers in my area (Charleston, SC).

6 Likes

I see that you are a voiceover talent and I really have an urgent question about an order. I’ll pm you, thanks! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can work to increase your own sales by marketing and promoting your gig(s). Are you marketing and promoting your gigs?

7 Likes

I got here on Fiverr not too long ago though, there is much to learn on this forum. I am willing to learn because I know this will translate to great earnings. Patience is one virtue needed here also, I would not mind being mentored and tutored by great minds and sellers with wealth of experience to help me improve on my gigs.

4 Likes

I would love to help peoples, basically who are newbie on fiverr. Also i’m looking to best tips and tricks for how can i build my strongest profile in fiverr :slight_smile: Lastly I love Fiverr marketplace too much. Happy_Freelancing

5 Likes

Yeah I’d really like to have real mentors.
Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother :slight_smile:

2 Likes