Fiverr Forum

What are you think about Remote Desktop Support?

Hi dear Fiverr buyers,

What are you think about Remote Desktop Support? It is secure or not? How is your mind about that? Are you think it is really risk? :open_mouth:

I want to your comment about that. Be course i am a remote support fiverr seller. :D/ I want to know to fiverr buyers mind about this service. After that i can provide exactly good service for you. :-*

Thank you.

Have a nice day!!! :-h

:)>-

Yeah why not.It will be really good because while you’re doing that the buyer learn more things and next time he will do it itself.I’m 99% right with that, but 1% is to the “hackers things” but I don’t mind that is a problem because you don’t know us and is not your business to get our stuffs!

Best regards :slight_smile:

You are correct, But what kind of customers that require stealth mode to do business? :(( i think it is a problem.

Ideally, remote support would be a great idea. I don’t know anything about fixing my computer, and it would be great to be able to have someone fix my computer problems for me. What a relief that would be!

Realistically, though, I don’t think I’d ever purchase a remote support gig here on Fiverr. And that’s certainly not a statement about your quality of service - you may be awesome at what you do! However, I’ve heard so many stories about scammers, hackers, and Fiverr users with other bad intentions that I feel like I’d be taking a major risk by letting someone on Fiverr take control of my computer for any reason.

For example, if I paid for remote support through a well-established, reputable company with a focus on IT, I’d feel more confident in knowing that the employee would likely not harm my computer, and the company would likely claim responsibility if he did.

However, Fiverr is notorious for not claiming responsibility for what its users do. Given the risk of scammers and hackers here on Fiverr, I’d feel like I was taking a big chance in letting a Fiverr seller take the reins on my computer. And if the seller installed a virus, hacked into something, or broke my computer in some other way, I highly doubt Fiverr would do anything about it other than email me an apology.

Although you may provide fantastic service, if you have a remote support gig that isn’t getting any orders, I imagine that one major reason is that potential buyers may feel it’s just too risky to purchase something like that here on Fiverr.

Thank you very much dear nickih,

Exactly Your are correct. Truest is most important to busyness. :)>- Be course think that: Some one got my service and i did some bad work to his computer. As a result he is never use my service. So finally my business or service really go down.

So actually trusted service is most important. So i will provide most trusted and secure service for Fiverr buyers. :D/

Have a nice day!!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:(|)

:D/

:smiley: