Fiverr Forum

What are you working on this weekend?

So for all the sellers out there with gigs in queue, what is the most interesting one you will be working on. Without revealing personal details which gig are you looking forward to completing this weekend?

I will start, I have a family tree where the great grandfather married one woman, had NINE children with her and she brough 4 into the marriage. He was 35 years older than her, ended up having a realtionship with one of his step daughters and having a son who is my clients grand -father…My client has his family tree started by me already but now he wants me to locate the other 12 kids and where the families all settled which I can do through Census records

I am getting my website analysis gigs done. My portfolio on that is finally building up.

Reply to @anarchofighter:

anarchofighter said: so I'm doing some stuff for it while he's in Tenn.

Well since I am in TN do you need me to do some spy work for you and check up on him, he would NEVER know (that is if he is in the middle TN area, TN is a LOOOOONNNGG state)

Wow! I will be taking a photo with a logo at a landmark. Unless I get a few more orders…

I’m trying to be more social and sort of “courting” this boy from a distance.

I like him, I think he likes me. He runs this non-profit organization so I’m doing some stuff for it while he’s in Tenn.

Wish me luck, there’s still time before Valentines (or maybe New Years!) to have a “love connection”.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

oldbittygrandma said: I'm performing my hippie this weekend

Here in the Nashville area we have a radio station called Hippie Radio 94.5, its whalt all the hippies listen to in town :o)

Finishing up Tarzan picture for Tyger1 :slight_smile:

Reply to @caiterz:

caiterz said: Finishing up Tarzan picture for Tyger1

That sounds really cool!

Getting all my Fiverr gigs delivered. LOL

Reply to @hotwebideas:

hotwebideas said: Getting all my Fiverr gigs delivered.

Yes that is what I am doing also, not a bad weekend to be working as it is rainy and cold here in TN

Nothing out of the ordinary just the same ol orders for me :slight_smile:

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

Yep its photoshopping things… like turning this:

http://www.globalnerdy.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tarzan-family.jpg

into this…

http://sadpanda.us/images/1283025-T4ZB2GX.png

I will be working on articles and essays. its my birthday today (Sunday dec 9th) so i’m not going to do any more work than i have to today. I did a lot of work Friday and Saturday. I have an essay on the Mayans to do for a customer but hey that’s about it.

Reply to @caiterz: Cool! :slight_smile:

I’m working on a family crest-like logo

I am getting my website analysis gigs done. My portfolio on that is finally building up.

Reply to @anarchofighter:

anarchofighter said: so I'm doing some stuff for it while he's in Tenn.

Well since I am in TN do you need me to do some spy work for you and check up on him, he would NEVER know (that is if he is in the middle TN area, TN is a LOOOOONNNGG state)

Wow! I will be taking a photo with a logo at a landmark. Unless I get a few more orders…

I’m trying to be more social and sort of “courting” this boy from a distance.

I like him, I think he likes me. He runs this non-profit organization so I’m doing some stuff for it while he’s in Tenn.

Wish me luck, there’s still time before Valentines (or maybe New Years!) to have a “love connection”.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

oldbittygrandma said: I'm performing my hippie this weekend

Here in the Nashville area we have a radio station called Hippie Radio 94.5, its whalt all the hippies listen to in town :o)