What are your feelings about 2020?

shovan_7790

Agreed.

2020 has been brutal.

I found out that I have congestive heart failure and am still recovering from that. I also have a kidney tumour.

My wife and I had to close one of our businesses for 14 weeks during a COVID shutdown. It severely impacted our income.

My freelance work has suffered from my health as I have been “out of office” a lot this year.

However, my situation is minor compared to many others out there who lost jobs, houses and much more.

So…although I think 2020 was horrible, I know I’m not the only person affected by it and look to 2021 with a great deal of optimism.

Agreed.

2020 has been brutal.

I found out that I have congestive heart failure and am still recovering from that. I also have a kidney tumour.

My wife and I had to close one of our businesses for 14 weeks during a COVID shutdown. It severely impacted our income.

My freelance work has suffered from my health as I have been “out of office” a lot this year.

However, my situation is minor compared to many others out there who lost jobs, houses and much more.

So…although I think 2020 was horrible, I know I’m not the only person affected by it and look to 2021 with a great deal of optimism.

Really, it is horrible for all. I hope, God will help us come out of this situation.

Archived