What are your Gig statistics?

cyriit

Hey there,

A few days ago I joined Fiverr in the competitive photoshop editing category. Even though I put a lot of effort into the creation of my first gig, I don’t feel like getting the appropriate response: I only get a few views a day (5-6), while maintaining almost a 1:1 impression/view ratio. (Which seems to be great, but with that low amount of views in general, a I’ve had no orders yet of course.)

So I’d like to ask you guys how your statistics are! How many views do your gigs get on a daily basis? Do you remember how many they got when they were new? How is your Impression/View Ratio? How many views does it usually take for an order to come in?

Do you feel like a new gig must explode right away or can it grow slowly over time?

I’d be happy if you could share some of your stories!

Best,

Hey there,

A few days ago I joined Fiverr in the competitive photoshop editing category. Even though I put a lot of effort into the creation of my first gig, I don’t feel like getting the appropriate response: I only get a few views a day (5-6), while maintaining almost a 1:1 impression/view ratio. (Which seems to be great, but with that low amount of views in general, a I’ve had no orders yet of course.)

So I’d like to ask you guys how your statistics are! How many views do your gigs get on a daily basis? Do you remember how many they got when they were new? How is your Impression/View Ratio? How many views does it usually take for an order to come in?

Do you feel like a new gig must explode right away or can it grow slowly over time?

I’d be happy if you could share some of your stories!

Best,

Don’t get hung up on statistics. Some sellers take months to get their first order.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Archived