What are your goals with the money you make from Fiverr?

jennyjennjenn

OK, so I have yet to have one of my gigs sold yet. But, my goals for the money are to fund other bigger projects I am working on. I have already ordered gigs from others to help me and I couldn’t even get where I am without their help already! I have so many things I am going to do! I don’t want to buy a car or house nothing like that. I want to publish my book. I want to help students around the world with their math. I’ve been reading a lot of motivational, non-fiction books lately. Some are amazing I have got a lot of advice out of and the most common one is NOW IS THE TIME, we don’t have second chances on LIFE. So whatever your dreams what are you doing to achieve them? MUCH ALOHA, jennyjennjenn

I wanted to leave a bad job but there were no great jobs that I wanted to commit myself to full time. Fiverr allowed me to put together my own business plan with a few different income sources. I’m so much happier than I was before and I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how big a piece of the puzzle Fiverr has become. Now I have freedom, independence, more money and much higher job satisfaction.

Just save save SAVE! I want to eventually invest all the money I make from this into better equipment and other ways to really improve my business. I want to take classes and learn tips so I can eventually move from doing this online to actually voicing in real studios for big companies.

I wanted to settle some debts and help me with my expenses, and with that help me out with my own personal projects. Now I am seller Level 2 and I have so much work that i cant believe it :D!, my incomes are growing everyday so the money its not more a worry for me.

I am very happy and thank fiver a lot because it is giving the avenue to reach my audiences that needs lyrics to crete their songs, and in the future will allow me to be able to make lots of money to assist me to buy better equipment for my upcoming business. I would like to create an online platform where people access lyrics for any genre. Thank Fiverr.

You don’t need money from Fiverr to publish a book. If you have the book written on Microsoft Word, you can upload that on Kindle Direct Publishing.

Besides, publishing a book is no big deal, what matters is whether your book sells. If it doesn’t sell, you wasted your time. My suggestion? Write your book, buy a good book cover on Fiverr (you can design your own on Amazon, but it doesn’t look professional), and then see what happens.

Just don’t get your hopes up, most book writers don’t make enough to support themselves.

Archived