What are your New Year's resolutions?

exilegraphics

Hey guys. I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families for the holidays.

2017 is approaching and it’s that time of the year when you sit back and think about how it all went down. Did you reach your goals? Where did you fail? For me, it was a roller-coaster full of ups and downs. I quit my job and started my own company - something I didn’t think of at the beginning of the year. I also let myself down in multiple occasions, but I like to think I had a lot to learn.

I recently heard about Mark Zuckenberg’s yearly challanges and I admire his dedication and power of will - this year he built a home AI by himself. Called it Jarvis and had Morgan Freeman to voice it - how cool is that?

For the year to come, I decided to read a book every two weeks and pick up swimming again for at least 3 times / week.

I was an avid reader when I was younger but as I grew up, I slowly drifted away and kept making excuses. I realised I didn’t read nearly as much as I wanted to this year, so this will be my main objective. Regarding swimming, I found out that it’s the best way for me to keep in shape. I also was a waterpolo player… I find it casual swimming very meditative. I lost almost 20 kilograms in 2015 only to gain about 10 kilograms in 2016 because I wasn’t paying too much attention to my health. So, yeah, I need to focus on it more this year.

I like to think that focusing on smart and good objectives like those will make bad habits drift away by themselves.

How about you guys? What are your goals for 2017?

Hey guys. I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families for the holidays.

2017 is approaching and it’s that time of the year when you sit back and think about how it all went down. Did you reach your goals? Where did you fail? For me, it was a roller-coaster full of ups and downs. I quit my job and started my own company - something I didn’t think of at the beginning of the year. I also let myself down in multiple occasions, but I like to think I had a lot to learn.

I recently heard about Mark Zuckenberg’s yearly challanges and I admire his dedication and power of will - this year he built a home AI by himself. Called it Jarvis and had Morgan Freeman to voice it - how cool is that?

For the year to come, I decided to read a book every two weeks and pick up swimming again for at least 3 times / week.

I was an avid reader when I was younger but as I grew up, I slowly drifted away and kept making excuses. I realised I didn’t read nearly as much as I wanted to this year, so this will be my main objective. Regarding swimming, I found out that it’s the best way for me to keep in shape. I also was a waterpolo player… I find it casual swimming very meditative. I lost almost 20 kilograms in 2015 only to gain about 10 kilograms in 2016 because I wasn’t paying too much attention to my health. So, yeah, I need to focus on it more this year.

I like to think that focusing on smart and good objectives like those will make bad habits drift away by themselves.

How about you guys? What are your goals for 2017?

I have to prepare well for the job.

To do whatever I can to make the world a better place to live in for people less fortunate or less privileged than myself.

I’m starting a non-profit organization to help animals.

It’s always been a dream of mine to do this so this will be the year for it.

I work with animal rescue organizations.

Let’s see…

First of all, stay alive and healthy, keep my job both in and out of Fiverr.
I guess this is a default but I’ll mention them anyway!

What else…ask for a raise at work. I gained a bit of weight during the winter break
so get back to my old weight within the next 3 months.
Try to control my thoughts and be more positive.
(I’m overall a positive thinker, but I do complain a lot in my head, I need to get rid of that)

Yeah, that’s about it. Nothing impressive, hahaha.

Let’s see…

First of all, stay alive and healthy, keep my job both in and out of Fiverr.

I guess this is a default but I’ll mention them anyway!

What else…ask for a raise at work. I gained a bit of weight during the winter break

so get back to my old weight within the next 3 months.

Try to control my thoughts and be more positive.

(I’m overall a positive thinker, but I do complain a lot in my head, I need to get rid of that)

Yeah, that’s about it. Nothing impressive, hahaha.

First of all, stay alive

Good plan, that´s mine too.

I have a lot of objectives to fulfill in this year.My 7th semester of honors in Physics is going to start and I have to score 4 GPA so to improve my CGPA.(wish me best of luck)
I have decided to get rid of fear about my account and gigs.
I am passionate to get top rated selling level in 2017.-
I will buy a car by earning made here lol. And that’s all.

Get fit, build muscle, increase stamina, exercise every day. My focus in 2017 is on achieving physical fitness.

Are you going to take those before/after photos for yourself?

Personally I enjoy seeing them, they really show how hard they worked.

No need to post them here of course!

Are you going to take those before/after photos for yourself?

Personally I enjoy seeing them, they really show how hard they worked.

No need to post them here of course!

I am not fat to be honest…I am 5 feet 8 inches and weigh 65 kgs or 144 pounds…but I am not fit, if you know what I mean. I need to get fit, muscular, build stamina so that I can run at least 5 kms without stopping and get that lean, mean, hungry look 🙂 With health care costs being what they are, better get fit now, or end up spending all my Fiverr money on doctors/medicine etc when I’m in my 40s.

(I was worried about 6 months ago when my weight was 70 kgs, but that extra 5 kgs disappeared as I changed my diet.)

I am not fat to be honest…I am 5 feet 8 inches and weigh 65 kgs or 144 pounds…but I am not fit, if you know what I mean. I need to get fit, muscular, build stamina so that I can run at least 5 kms without stopping and get that lean, mean, hungry look 🙂 With health care costs being what they are, better get fit now, or end up spending all my Fiverr money on doctors/medicine etc when I’m in my 40s.

(I was worried about 6 months ago when my weight was 70 kgs, but that extra 5 kgs disappeared as I changed my diet.)

Good luck with your goals 🙂

I’m 8 feet 5 inches and 500.5 lbs in the online world but different offline…

…anyways New Year, New me! 🐴

Archived