Fiverr Community Forum

What are your plans for this Christmas?

Hello sellers,

What are your plans for this Christmas Season? :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Keep warm, tinker with equipment, and having myself a year old can of pâté, cheese, and crackers.

If anyone genuinely finds that exciting, I’d be flabbergasted. :wink:

6 Likes

My family has traditions that we follow almost every year. We get a tree (we either go out in the mountains and tag and bag one ourselves, or try to find one in town on the lot), but it’s always gotta be a real one! This year’s was a mountain tree lol, they wanted $60 for one on the lot this year- uummmm, how about no :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Some of my favorite memories of Christmas are of our adventures looking for that one tree we could all agree on in the whole forest :joy:.

We decorate the tree with the same ornaments that my parents have had since the dawn of time, and a few new ones that my mom bought when we were old enough not to destroy them when us kids would be rough housing :skull_and_crossbones:.

We started having a charcuterie board dinner many years ago as a way to celebrate my uncle’s birthday, which falls on this month, and because my family likes to eat :fork_and_knife: :sushi: :cheese: :croissant: :meat_on_bone: :strawberry: :grapes:. So, we started having the dinner and decorating the tree on the same day.

We always open our presents on Christmas day, but we also exchange a few presents with our neighbors, as it’s a tight-knit, tiny community here. We will have to change our plans alittle this year because of COVID, but we’ll find a way to exchange presents safely.

That’s pretty much the whole of it :laughing:, sorry if this was kinda long lol. Christmas has always been special to us, but my family has seen loss and heartbreak over the years, and when my dad passed a few years ago, Christmas became even more meaningful- sobering, too, because of everything- but we’re stubborn people, and we try to enjoy ourselves and love one another.

9 Likes

Your plans sound like a Hallmark channel holiday movie when compared to mine. :christmas_tree: :santa:

5 Likes

Nice reply bro :heart: :heart_eyes:

A few years, it’s looked more like National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation lol :crazy_face: :bomb: :christmas_tree:. I’ll never forget that time, we put our tree in the back of the pickup, and it blew out onto the highway on our way home. We named that tree Kevin :laughing:

3 Likes

Wish you are Marry Christmas :heart:

1 Like

You have some Unforgettable memories :heart: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and yours :christmas_tree: :bell:!!

1 Like

Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Where’s the wine!!?? If you’re gonna get pate’, cheese, and crackers you NEED wine! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :champagne: :wine_glass:
(If you don’t like wine or simply don’t drink, please ignore this)

4 Likes

I don’t celebrate Christmas but I got a new cycle on November 22nd 2020 with my own money. So my parents said I can ride it this winter vacation so yea

4 Likes

Congratulations for New Bike bro :heart:

1 Like

I just celebrate Christmas for my daughter…and I also to use it as an excuse to eat like a pig expensive food I normally wouldn’t buy, lol.

5 Likes

I would have a classic family function without COVID, I guess, but we are where we are. :roll_eyes: We’ll be at home and have different lunch courses for the first time in many years.

Anyways… just ordered some expensive headphones which will come on the 21st/22th, so I’ll have to test them out in the following days. If Carti also really drops Whole Lotta Red on the 25th, I’m throwing a listening party in my room. :joy: :joy: :joy:

This said, the real deal will be January. I’ll renovate my room. Know which new bed, desk, wardrobe to get already and so on.

4 Likes

Hehe thanks. Hope your dreams come true this Christmas

1 Like

Thank you very much :heart:

1 Like

I’ll be eating oysters…a little Christmas tradition of mine! :laughing: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wish you a merry Christmas !!! :heart:

Staying at home with family, asking for some Pizza and nuts, watching movies like Home Alone. Merry Christmas.

4 Likes