What buyers are more attracted to?

alimehboob1234

Guest offlinehelpers

Thank you offlinehelper! but i wonder how a new seller can successfully complete project/order unless s/he has received some order?

You’re going back to chicken ==> egg ==> chicken again!

Have a look around the forum and have a look at the info given by many users which will help you - good luck! 🙂

Thank you offlinehelper! but i wonder how a new seller can successfully complete project/order unless s/he has received some order?

I’d check the gig descriptions for any grammar issues. Maybe show short examples of your work - maybe in a video/images (eg. examples of text translations from and to the languages you translate)…

I’d check the gig descriptions for any grammar issues. Maybe show short examples of your work - maybe in a video/images (eg. examples of text translations from and to the languages you translate)…

Thank you. That means quality of work matters when it comes to buying, no matter seller has completed any projects previously, am i right?

Thank you. That means quality of work matters when it comes to buying, no matter seller has completed any projects previously, am i right?

I think the buyer has to be confident (or as confident as possible) the seller can do the work to the standard they want before they order, at a price that is acceptable to them. Past reviews and rating, delivery samples or work samples, as well as how well the gig description is written can help give the buyer confidence the seller can do the work to their required standard. What the gig description actually says will also have an effect on whether they buy.

You could also use the buyer request section to send offers to relevant requests.

Thank you Misscrystel. If so, what about newbies?! It seems to me that they should wait for “Good Luck”! what else they can do to attract the buyers?

what else they can do to attract the buyers?

This is a question you should tackle before starting. We all were new sellers at some point.

If you would start a brick and mortar business in real life you would also think about all this before hiring a place etc.

I think the buyer has to be confident (or as confident as possible) the seller can do the work to the standard they want before they order, at a price that is acceptable to them. Past reviews and rating, delivery samples or work samples, as well as how well the gig description is written can help give the buyer confidence the seller can do the work to their required standard. What the gig description actually says will also have an effect on whether they buy.

You could also use the buyer request section to send offers to relevant requests.

I observed that there are only unsolicited offers by the sellers in “buyer requests” section. doesnt it Affect seller`s credibility?

I observed that there are only unsolicited offers by the sellers in “buyer requests” section. doesnt it Affect seller`s credibility?

Obviously don’t send “advert”/promotional requests in the buyer requests section. That would be against the rules and will likely get the sellers’ accounts in trouble.

In my Buyer Requests there are many valid requests (as well as some seller ads). So if you see relevant, valid buyer requests (not seller ads), you can send offers to them. If you don’t see any relevant requests, you could create more gigs, in more categories, and get a bigger choice of requests to send offers to.

what else they can do to attract the buyers?

This is a question you should tackle before starting. We all were new sellers at some point.

If you would start a brick and mortar business in real life you would also think about all this before hiring a place etc.

Thank you Mariokluser. I know business needs patience, hard work and knowledge what i am doing here. I think this is better approach to understand Fiverr rather than visiting pages over pages. senior friends like you are great source.

You are new and understandably have many questions. If you use the search bar at the top and type in your questions you will find many forum posts that will give you the answers you require. Good luck! 🙂

Thank you lloydsolutions. sure! i already mentioned that reading, writing and understanding comments is better source to understand feverr than visiting all pages of on fiverr.

Thank you Mariokluser. I know business needs patience, hard work and knowledge what i am doing here. I think this is better approach to understand Fiverr rather than visiting pages over pages. senior friends like you are great source.

I’m not really a great source. I use Fiverr only for a fraction of my actual business.

Maybe it gets better once they weed the phony’s out, what is very likely to happen.

Obviously don’t send “advert”/promotional requests in the buyer requests section. That would be against the rules and will likely get the sellers’ accounts in trouble.

In my Buyer Requests there are many valid requests (as well as some seller ads). So if you see relevant, valid buyer requests (not seller ads), you can send offers to them. If you don’t see any relevant requests, you could create more gigs, in more categories, and get a bigger choice of requests to send offers to.

That is a really good idea!

I’m not really a great source. I use Fiverr only for a fraction of my actual business.

Maybe it gets better once they weed the phony’s out, what is very likely to happen.

Not to talk of receiving orders but understanding Fiverr is a big task in itself. you are senior to me here. sincerely speaking, i have understood many things from you people that would have been difficult had i read the Fiverr-generated descriptions.

Not to talk of receiving orders but understanding Fiverr is a big task in itself. you are senior to me here. sincerely speaking, i have understood many things from you people that would have been difficult had i read the Fiverr-generated descriptions.

It’s a good sign that you actually read it. Most people who drop questions here don’t want answers. Especially not if they are inconvenient and collide with the fary tale that all they have to do is creating a gig and the money will pour in no matter what.

It’s a good sign that you actually read it. Most people who drop questions here don’t want answers. Especially not if they are inconvenient and collide with the fary tale that all they have to do is creating a gig and the money will pour in no matter what.

Newbies are vulnerable here. I remember when i posted my first comment and i was attacked by a senior and i had to remove my comment. I dont know what is right and what is wrong here but one thing is clear that patience and hard work earns here.

Guest offlinehelpers

Newbies are vulnerable here. I remember when i posted my first comment and i was attacked by a senior and i had to remove my comment. I dont know what is right and what is wrong here but one thing is clear that patience and hard work earns here.

I remember when i posted my first comment

You only joined 3 days ago - you make it sound like a lifetime! 😉

Please, there’s no need to use this ‘senior’ description - if you want to ask a question, just ask it - it doesn’t need to be directed at particular groups of users.

Good luck! 🙂

I remember when i posted my first comment

You only joined 3 days ago - you make it sound like a lifetime! 😉

Please, there’s no need to use this ‘senior’ description - if you want to ask a question, just ask it - it doesn’t need to be directed at particular groups of users.

Good luck! 🙂

Is “Brother(s)” ok for you?😀

Guest offlinehelpers

Is “Brother(s)” ok for you?😀

Is “Brother(s)” ok for you

Not for me - I’m not male. 😉

You don’t need to call anybody anything, particularly, but not limited to bro, dear, sir etc. 🙂

Archived