What can be the easiest way to get the first order for the new man?

paktechguide

In my recent poll, the following results occurred.

51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”

30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”

Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”

Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”

7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”

It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

Okay My friend

I check your profile and I see we are both in same niche/categories… First I will advise you dive more into the niche you want in logo/graphic design for better impressions and views which may later convert to orders for you

Also, try out some marketing… I try some Pinterest ads and quite getting orders and results as expect so second advice do a good social media marketing and offer good deals.

Also, if you think your gigs are not ranking or getting the exposure you want… you can always change title, tags and write better SEO description if you know what I mean

I can always get back to me if you have any issue regarding my suggestions…

just trying to help my friend.

Have a Nice day

What can be the easiest way to get the first order for the new man? Please, if you have a straight path, please. I could not find any order yet. Someone can tell me what I’m doing wrong.

This is my link ََ: https://www.fiverr.com/paktechguide

Pak Tech Guide

Thanks

Okay My friend

I check your profile and I see we are both in same niche/categories… First I will advise you dive more into the niche you want in logo/graphic design for better impressions and views which may later convert to orders for you

Also, try out some marketing… I try some Pinterest ads and quite getting orders and results as expect so second advice do a good social media marketing and offer good deals.

Also, if you think your gigs are not ranking or getting the exposure you want… you can always change title, tags and write better SEO description if you know what I mean

I can always get back to me if you have any issue regarding my suggestions…

just trying to help my friend.

Have a Nice day

ALSO WORK ON YOUR GIG PORTFOLIOS

I’m afraid there is no easy way, and the path will not be straight.
It’s going to be long and windy, sometimes muddy, there will be bugs and weeds everywhere, etc.
Promoting your gigs etc is of course one way to get your first order, but since you are offering gigs that a LOT( and I mean a LOT) of people are already providing, standing out will be hard unless you can add your own little twist or uniqueness to it.

I’m not sure what this “twist” is going to be, you’ll need to figure that out yourself.:thinking:

Trying does not mean you will successful, Trying only means you may be successful
So my question is did you try hard enough.

I have send 107 buyer requet, got two order 5 people contacted me, it take me half an hour to sent one request as i read them see their website and report and so on and so on.

I am hoping my hard work will pay off but i also know it not guaranteed. But when i decided to create my gig, about two month ago. i knew i have do work hard like this.

and if you thing fiverr can prop up new seller. fiverr does not give favour to seller who has thousand review. It is buyer who want to go with the seller who has proven record.

There is one girl i am aware off help lot of people here send 356 request got three order still going strong. When i am low i remind my self of her effort. You may be thinking that she is wasting her time. But in my opinion with each request she is improvising “how to pitch” and with each message she is improving her communication skill. And when she kicked off she will kick off. These two quality will bring her more order Which no body can buy with money.

Just saying if you are here put the effort,

Wish you luck

I’m afraid there is no easy way, and the path will not be straight.

It’s going to be long and windy, sometimes muddy, there will be bugs and weeds everywhere, etc.

Promoting your gigs etc is of course one way to get your first order, but since you are offering gigs that a LOT( and I mean a LOT) of people are already providing, standing out will be hard unless you can add your own little twist or uniqueness to it.

I’m not sure what this “twist” is going to be, you’ll need to figure that out yourself.:thinking:

And there is one more thing, if you promote your gig which you have on fiverr, You are essentially bringing customer for your competitors,

People might click on your add and place an order to your competitors as soon as they see that other person exist with more review. I am very much sure about it.

But it is my opinion only.

I am in same position. Not yet get any order. Trying for ling time.

I think Fiverr should have some special systems to get order for now comer.

Only fiver can solve this. We can only try…

arcode you are definitely right

Hard work pays off… all the same if you think your gig needs ranking and you’re not good with promotion

I’ll best advise you to work on your tags and descriptions and make your gig title very very precise…

send buyer request as others said I’m sure you will get orders… I’m definitely sure…

arcode you are definitely right

Hard work pays off… all the same if you think your gig needs ranking and you’re not good with promotion

I’ll best advise you to work on your tags and descriptions and make your gig title very very precise…

send buyer request as others said I’m sure you will get orders… I’m definitely sure…

Thank you for your confidential advice…

Archived