What can I change with my profile and gigs to increase my sales

Guest mattross1904

Guest mattross1904

Just looking for some advice and constructive criticism about my profile and gigs, so that I increase my chances of my some sales. Any suggestions or advice would be great. Thanks very much.

Dear Mattross:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Run down the Improve My Gig Checklist ( 'http://forum.fiverr.com/t/improve-my-gig-checklist/84987` ). You’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, right?

If I started on this checklist for you…
Smiling in profile Image … No. You don’t even have a profile image. For some reason, you’ve posted your “profile image” as a cover image for all your gigs. I suggest you take the time to make each gig seem unique. If I were looking at your profile page, I’d assume you’re lazy and that your writing would be generic and nondescript. I’m also worried that the disembodied hand is about to strangle you!
Professionally dressed in profile image … NO
Video in gigs … NO
YOU Appear in your video … NO
https://forum.fiverr.com/t/ten-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-create-trust-and-get-sales/165711`
Optimum use of Key Words … NO
Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling (try the Grammarly extension for your browser) …
Professional-quality copy in your gig description …
3 images in Live Portfolio that are custom to this gig and not just pulled from the web …
Read the Fiverr Terms of Service …
Able to point the Buyer to Appropriate Resources to Minimize Miscommunication / Cancellations …
Able to Communicate Clearly with Buyers …

Good luck,
Blaise

Guest rajarshi12

Dear Mattross:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Run down the Improve My Gig Checklist ( ' ). You’ve studied Fiverr Academy, listened to Fiverrcast or read the transcripts, studied the offerings on Fiverr in your niche, right?

If I started on this checklist for you…

Smiling in profile Image … No. You don’t even have a profile image. For some reason, you’ve posted your “profile image” as a cover image for all your gigs. I suggest you take the time to make each gig seem unique. If I were looking at your profile page, I’d assume you’re lazy and that your writing would be generic and nondescript. I’m also worried that the disembodied hand is about to strangle you!

Professionally dressed in profile image … NO

Video in gigs … NO

YOU Appear in your video … NO

Optimum use of Key Words … NO

Polished English grammar, punctuation, and spelling (try the Grammarly extension for your browser) …

Professional-quality copy in your gig description …

3 images in Live Portfolio that are custom to this gig and not just pulled from the web …

Read the Fiverr Terms of Service …

Able to point the Buyer to Appropriate Resources to Minimize Miscommunication / Cancellations …

Able to Communicate Clearly with Buyers …

Good luck,

Blaise

Hi, could you please take a look at my gig and offer your suggestions on how to improve the gig to boost sales.

Thanks in advance.

My gig is live at image.png.b535fc45df2a7a513be2fcb0f07d832d.png

Hi, could you please take a look at my gig and offer your suggestions on how to improve the gig to boost sales.

Thanks in advance.

My gig is live at imagehttps://www.fiverr.com/s2/9afe7ad73d

Dear Rajarshi:

I’d suggest you copy the template I just used and apply to your gig, then ask me to take a look.

Just as an example, I can see from your avatar that you’re not professionally dressed in your profile image.

Good luck,

Blaise

Archived