What can I do after delivered complete work?

plusvn

Same thing happened to me, i taught i may need to wait for 8 days as i has posted maximum lead time for 8 days. But have completed work with in a day and buyers is working on the site and not replying me.

Its was a wordpress theme with a 0 layout i gave him a complete layout after layout he aint replying me.

I will wait for 1 more day as 2 days have already passed.

Reply to @hotwebideas: I’m from Vietnam. Withdraw via paypal is so flexable is my country 😃 I worried I can’t withdraw so i’m withdraw as soon as possible.

I need to know auto completed the offer after 3 days so it count from what? Because after the first delivered work I delivered work again.

Sorry for my English ^^

Reply to @plusvn: Your English is fine 😉

I understand your confusion. What everyone above has been saying is that you do not need to worry about the buyer doing anything after you deliver your gig. Once you deliver the gig, the buyer has 3 days to leave you reviews, positive or negative.

If the seller leaves you a review, the order is automatically marked complete and the review shows up on your gig’s page. If the seller does not leave you any feedback, the gig will automatically be marked complete after 3 days.

The only thing you have to worry about is delivering on time and you are fine. In the event that you get negative feedback from the buyer, you can always ask the buyer to retract their review, but if you deliver as promised in your gig description on time, you will have nothing to worry about. Over-delivering is also a great thing and lowers the risk of your buyer giving a bad review.

Congrats on your first order!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
plusvn said: I don't understand this. How long I will receive the payment after delivered ?

Hi plusvn. It takes at least 14 days, but you can leave the money in there if you want and withdraw a higher amount when you make more sales. I usually do not withdraw my sales amount until my balance reaches at least $250.00.

hello I’ve just delivered my first order and I want to ask how can I withdraw the money?

Once you deliver an order it needs to be marked as complete first and then you’ll have to wait for 14 days before being able to withdraw the money from your account.

I want to ask u a question. I am a seller but to make a buyer request do I have to log in as a buyer? because every time I post a request they send me this message " your request was declined. Review and modify it."

I want to ask u a question. I am a seller but to make a buyer request do I have to log in as a buyer? because every time I post a request they send me this message " your request was declined. Review and modify it."

As I know no, you can post a request in the “buyers request” section even if you are seller and I did before actually.

I guess you should see if there is anything wrong with the context of your request.

As I know no, you can post a request in the “buyers request” section even if you are seller and I did before actually.

I guess you should see if there is anything wrong with the context of your request.

thank u for replying, but I am sure there is nothing wrong, i make my requests simple and as similar as the requests of others

Hello, you can post on the Buyer Request as a BUYER, I mean, you can’t post there your services/gigs, that place is meant for buyers looking for sellers, maybe you are trying to post your services there and that’s why it gets declined.

• 1 year later...

Once you deliver an order it needs to be marked as complete first and then you’ll have to wait for 14 days before being able to withdraw the money from your account.

how long money will be there in fiver. means what was the limit of time or during that money is reserved in fiver safely

Archived