What can i do for an order

jafarzaidi514

Hi @jafarzaidi514
At first You have to be patient. Share your gig everyday in social media The most effective social media that help you get orders is twitter. You can then apply for different jobs available in your field. If you see an ad you like, click “Send Offer” and sell yourself to the buyer. Don’t give up hope. Better days will come soon. Try heart and soul. Wish you all the best. :star_struck:

Hi @jafarzaidi514

At first You have to be patient. Share your gig everyday in social media The most effective social media that help you get orders is twitter. You can then apply for different jobs available in your field. If you see an ad you like, click “Send Offer” and sell yourself to the buyer. Don’t give up hope. Better days will come soon. Try heart and soul. Wish you all the best. :star_struck:

Very helpful comment. Nice

It takes time sometimes months, I got my first order after 1 month of joining and after my 3rd order I didn’t receive any order of one month but now I got 5 orders in these last 10 days.
Keep try and try never lose heart you will win jobs.
Wish you all the best 🙂

Hi @jafarzaidi514

thanx sir:star_struck:

It takes time sometimes months, I got my first order after 1 month of joining and after my 3rd order I didn’t receive any order of one month but now I got 5 orders in these last 10 days.

Keep try and try never lose heart you will win jobs.

Wish you all the best 🙂

Awesome @zaiba202. Thanks for motivate us.

A few tips you might want to implement:

1. Add some samples of your work.
  2. Sync your About This Gig text with your Gig title. One talks about logos, the other, flyers.
  3. Throughout your profile, talk more about your skills and previous experience. Don’t just say you’ll satisfy buyers; that’s meaningless. Prove that you have the ability to.
  4. Under Order Details, specify what the buyer will get if they buy from you. Don’t just say you’ll try your best. Give buyers something concrete to purchase.
  5. Add more tags. You only have two, and they’re not necessarily the best match for your Gig.
  6. Tidy up your profile description. It’s set out like a poem. Go on to Grammarly and implement the majority of its suggestions.

A few tips you might want to implement:

1. Add some samples of your work.
  2. Sync your About This Gig text with your Gig title. One talks about logos, the other, flyers.
  3. Throughout your profile, talk more about your skills and previous experience. Don’t just say you’ll satisfy buyers; that’s meaningless. Prove that you have the ability to.
  4. Under Order Details, specify what the buyer will get if they buy from you. Don’t just say you’ll try your best. Give buyers something concrete to purchase.
  5. Add more tags. You only have two, and they’re not necessarily the best match for your Gig.
  6. Tidy up your profile description. It’s set out like a poem. Go on to Grammarly and implement the majority of its suggestions.

thanx sir .

i learnt how to make a perfect gig by your reply :star_struck:

🔽

Did you try doing a worship dance to the Fiverr gods? It worked for me, it might work with you too. It’s a bit hard do it, you can find a lot of videos on YouTube, and answers on Quora, also there are some instructions on Reddit.

Of course, it was just a joke, take your time, improve your gig, your punctuation, grammar (you can use Grammarly) it helps sometimes. Read books focused on online marketing and similar. And one more friendly note, please don’t use the words dear, sir, and etc.

There are many ways to promote your gig. See this article below.

In this article you will find many tips of getting orders.
It’s a big article but trust me after reading the article you will have many tips of getting order and get started in fiverr.

Good luck.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

There are many ways to promote your gig. See this article below.

In this article you will find many tips of getting orders.

It’s a big article but trust me after reading the article you will have many tips of getting order and get started in fiverr.

Good luck.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

thanx u so much:slightly_smiling_face:

🔽

Did you try doing a worship dance to the Fiverr gods? It worked for me, it might work with you too. It’s a bit hard do it, you can find a lot of videos on YouTube, and answers on Quora, also there are some instructions on Reddit.

Of course, it was just a joke, take your time, improve your gig, your punctuation, grammar (you can use Grammarly) it helps sometimes. Read books focused on online marketing and similar. And one more friendly note, please don’t use the words dear, sir, and etc.

thanx u so much :star_struck:

Archived