What can I do get an order

jahangiralam46

Its been a long time since I have opened a Fiverr account. I am active online regularly everyday.

I am active Fiverr Forum regularly everyday. But now I have received any order. What can I do get an order.

This is your 6th thread in “Improve My Gig”

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

I am active Fiverr Forum regularly everyday.

This is FALSE. Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

This is your 6th thread in “Improve My Gig”

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

I am active Fiverr Forum regularly everyday.

This is FALSE. Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:

. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few

. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Thanks…

Archived