Fiverr Forum

What can i do if i got a request for gig that not meet my description?

What can i do if i wrote in my gig description that the fiverr price is for Personal / Non Profit Organization Presentation and i get a request for a company that is for sure not apply my description?

@voiceoverwork

Its not that their is something wrong in the Gig.

the gig deccription is:

I will make a voice over for you in

Hebrew and English up to 50 words for your

Personal / Non Profit Organization Presentation.

** For other presentations please send me a message for a price. **

and the buyer sent me text for something which is completely not personal and the company is not a Non Profit Organization.

how would u suggest to act or maybe change the description so it will be more clear…what can i do if the client saw this, and still ordered the gig knowing its not by the rules…

@varoner

1. Do the gig.
  2. Ask Buyer if there is something else they need.
  3. Cancel the gig

varoner said: and the buyer sent me text for something which is completely not personal and the company is not a Non Profit Organization.

Yes I understand that.

varoner said: what can i do if the client saw this, and still ordered the gig knowing its not by the rules...

You can fill the order, OR ask if they have something else for you to do, OR cancel.

Rules? It's a gig description not a rule. Generally speaking Buyers don't read any or all of our gig descriptions. It's our job as Sellers to make our gigs idiot proof, or as close as possible. Why is your voice over gig restricted to Non Profit, and how do you propose to successfully police that?

my voice over gig is restricted to personal and non-profit because i had encountered some business related companies and advertising agents trying to make a huge profit over 5$ when they charge the client much much more for the project they are making, for example commercial movie or product presentation, and we both know that a good voice over for commercial needs is not 5$ and they are just taking advantage, i don’t mind doing voiceover for a fiver for personal presentations and for non profit organizations which most of them are for a good community cause, and im doing it glaldy and with all my heart…but when i notice someone who tried to take advantage, I dont like that…