What can I do if my Payoneer account hacked?

tanvirnw

Question

Hello,

I have an important question.

If my Payoneer account hacked then how can I withdraw money from my Fiverr account? Is there any way to create a new Payoneer account and can I use the new one in my account anyhow?

#Note: Paypal is not available in our country. 😦

Thank you,
Tanvir

13 answers to this question

Have you discussed this with Payoneer? The company does usually let people create a different account for business purposes. But I think they could help you recover your original account. You have all the documentation to prove who you are. Surely if you tell Payoneer what happened and go through the security checks you’ll get your account back.

Have you discussed this with Payoneer? The company does usually let people create a different account for business purposes. But I think they could help you recover your original account. You have all the documentation to prove who you are. Surely if you tell Payoneer what happened and go through the security checks you’ll get your account back.

Hi, I have contact with Payoneer and they wanted me to give all documents and I have given them everything they wanted. At a time they changed my email address from my payoneer account after the verification. They also emailed me in my new email address after added the new email in my payoneer account.

But they have not given me the password of my account. Even they have added a new phone number in my account that is not my number. (I know because when i tried to reset pass it was telling me to verify the phone number that is not mine number)).

And the worst thing is that payoneer was replying me in every 7 days once only. So, it already 1.5 months passed. But they are not giving access in my account. And in this condition they are not replying me, already 9 days have passed.

They are not giving me my account though I have verified by every way they wanted.

Now what should I do? How can I withdraw money from Fiverr when paypal is not possible fro our country?

Note: they have not refund me.

Thanks,

Tanvir

Adding to ahmwritingco, payonner also may refund you if you can prove its your account and you lost ("$_") amount of money.

Hi, I have contact with Payoneer and they wanted me to give all documents and I have given them everything they wanted. At a time they changed my email address from my payoneer account after the verification. They also emailed me in my new email address after added the new email in my payoneer account.

But they have not given me the password of my account. Even they have added a new phone number in my account that is not my number. (I know because when i tried to reset pass it was telling me to verify the phone number that is not mine number)).

And the worst thing is that payoneer was replying me in every 7 days once only. So, it already 1.5 months passed. But they are not giving access in my account. And in this condition they are not replying me, already 9 days have passed.

They are not giving me my account though I have verified by every way they wanted.

Now what should I do? How can I withdraw money from Fiverr when paypal is not possible fro our country?

Note: they have not refund me.

Thanks,

Tanvir

That sounds frustrating.

I guess you’ll have to ask Payoneer what your options are. Sometimes they allow people to close accounts and reopen new ones. Sometimes they allow people to hold personal and business accounts. It’s hard to say for sure what they’ll allow you to do because there are probably security measures in place, and their service probably differs a little from country to country.

Fiverr itself is usually pretty cool about changing payment accounts as long as they’re approved by PayPal/Payoneer and aren’t already connected to current Fiverr accounts.

That sounds frustrating.

I guess you’ll have to ask Payoneer what your options are. Sometimes they allow people to close accounts and reopen new ones. Sometimes they allow people to hold personal and business accounts. It’s hard to say for sure what they’ll allow you to do because there are probably security measures in place, and their service probably differs a little from country to country.

Fiverr itself is usually pretty cool about changing payment accounts as long as they’re approved by PayPal/Payoneer and aren’t already connected to current Fiverr accounts.

Yes, sir. It is really frustrating for me. 😔 I have asked them again by opening a new ticket. It is also 4 days passed, but no reply. Still waiting and hoping to get back my account.

Yes, sir. It is really frustrating for me. 😔 I have asked them again by opening a new ticket. It is also 4 days passed, but no reply. Still waiting and hoping to get back my account.

I hope you get some good news soon.

I don’t know whether mum/dad/brother/sister could open a payment account. Then they could become your business partner. They could receive the payments and pay you your salary. It’s not ideal, but it could work as a last resort.

I hope you get some good news soon.

I don’t know whether mum/dad/brother/sister could open a payment account. Then they could become your business partner. They could receive the payments and pay you your salary. It’s not ideal, but it could work as a last resort.

Hi. can they be business partner in fiverr? and can I transfer my account balance to their fiverr account without any charge?

Hi. can they be business partner in fiverr? and can I transfer my account balance to their fiverr account without any charge?

They can, but you’d have to work together on one account with one unique payment method. It could be your current account, or you could ask CS to close this one for you and open a new account for you all to use.

As of now, there’s no way to transfer money to another person’s account without paying the fee.

They can, but you’d have to work together on one account with one unique payment method. It could be your current account, or you could ask CS to close this one for you and open a new account for you all to use.

As of now, there’s no way to transfer money to another person’s account without paying the fee.

Opps… then I have about $1000 in this account. I will not get this money?

Reset your password using the password “retrieval tool”

Once you regain access to your account, please update your security details as suggested above

It is not possible because the hacker changed details and when I informed customer support they added my new email in that account but added a different phone number also that is not my number. So, I can’t do this. And password change link is not coming in email for recover the account.

Now it is in the hand on CS actually, but they are not replying though I verified that it is my account.

#Update: Problem solved.

They didn’t replied my in email and then I called them after waiting about 16 days for their email reply. Then I explained everything to them and then they manually solved the problem and given access to me in my account.

Thank you all.

Thank you Fiverr and Payoneer CS.

Archived