What can I do please? help me please!

spart31

I can’t make withdraw to bank transfer! when I clicked to bank transfer, verify by sms to my cellphone, after verifying sms than show me to check my email! but, not got to any message my email! what can I do please? help me please!

002.thumb.JPG.ae03c095efae98d7b6bd7f15318fdd37.JPG
0021920×504 110 KB

It becomes a complex process sometimes. I faced same kind of problem. At first try to make your payoneer account and then try to add bank account. Bank account option only means to transfer your money to payoneer account and then you can transfer from payoneer to bank account. The email will be there, check all email folders including spam folder. Also if there is no email then leave it for some hours and try again after that. Sometimes the website takes time to take those actions.

It becomes a complex process sometimes. I faced same kind of problem. At first try to make your payoneer account and then try to add bank account. Bank account option only means to transfer your money to payoneer account and then you can transfer from payoneer to bank account. The email will be there, check all email folders including spam folder. Also if there is no email then leave it for some hours and try again after that. Sometimes the website takes time to take those actions.

I’ve already payneer account! checked spam, but no more! thanks!

Archived