What can i do to earn orders :(

mersawi

i offer the cheapest thing on fiverr and my quality is high, but i haven’t receive any orders yet.

i offer the cheapest thing on fiverr and my quality is high, but i haven’t receive any orders yet.

Perhaps no one is looking for your “cheapest thing on Fiverr”. 😉

I looked at your profile and your one gig.

Like in this post all of your "i"s are in lower case, they should be in upper case “I”. I read your profile for about 3 sentences and then you have one looooooong sentence that is hard to understand. Make it into 2 or 3 shorter sentences so it is more easily understood.

Your one gig is for whiteboard animation. You have a video where the lady is not speaking in English. A big portion of the buyers on Fiverr are English speakers. So that is a problem. Plus it appears you are a guy and your voice over is a lady. That confused me?

You have one gig. New sellers can make up to six. The more you make the more your gigs will appear on the Fiverr main pages. Look around Fiverr Video and Animation section to see what other whiteboard creators sell.

I wish you success in competing with the huge amount of whiteboard creators out there because if you do not work hard here you do not make it.

Archived