What can I do to generate my first order?

trynaeem20

I stayed up all night for 7 days but my gig didn’t get any orders. Tell me what to do now.

I stayed up all night for 7 days

Don’t do this! You will make yourself ill!

This is a Fiverr myth!

Check this out: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

I stayed up all night for 7 days

Don’t do this! You will make yourself ill!

This is a Fiverr myth!

Check this out: Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! for how to start building your business.

Thanks for your comment. I learned some things I didn’t know before. I will try to make my business better.

Hello and welcome to Fiverr 🙂

In order to get your first order on Fiverr, you might need is to make some changes to your gig to boost its rank in Fiverr search results.

Here’s a thread I wrote that explains how you can rank higher in search results:

Here are some proven-to-work tips that will help you boost your gig rank on Fiverr. Whether you are a newbie or an old timer, these tips will be helpful. The tips will be listed in the same order of creating a gig: • Gig Title • Make sure to include Keywords in the gig title itself, this is very important • Keywords • The best way to know the keywords that actually work is by searching Fiverr using a single keyword you know works, then copying Fiverr’s “suggested keywords” under the search…

Archived