What can I do to get this gig selling?

sharjeelh

you can read the following writeup:

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

How can you give tips on how to make sales if you didn’t make one yourself yet???

This is my new gigs. I have other areas that more than $10000 sales.

What do you mean these are your new Gigs? Do you have more than one account here? Or, are you claiming you have sales of more than 10k on other sites?

Either way, taking tips from those who have actually got a track record here bears more weight than someone who has yet to make a sale and has not even been on the platform for a month.

GG

I looked at your gig.

1. First up, I had no idea, this was thing. ghost story writing of 500 word short stories. A long time ago, I remember writing a ghost novel (some 40k words, which was just plain bad but the client bought it anyway, I dont know why), but 500 words, shorts stories? I dont know. I have no clue about the writing industry. 500 word stories…I dont know. May be it was 5K or 10K, that would make more sense to me.
  2. Your gig images are just bad. You are not following the standard recommend image resolutions. You got to fix that.
  3. You are a writer. put a couple of stories on your gig. I think Fiverr allows PDF uploads.
  4. You can also upload a video explaining your creative process.

Ultimately, if you are in the creative business, and I was a buyer, I would rather you “show” me what you can do, instead of “telling” what you can do.

just my 2 cents my friend. Good luck with the sales 🙂

I looked at your gig.

1. First up, I had no idea, this was thing. ghost story writing of 500 word short stories. A long time ago, I remember writing a ghost novel (some 40k words, which was just plain bad but the client bought it anyway, I dont know why), but 500 words, shorts stories? I dont know. I have no clue about the writing industry. 500 word stories…I dont know. May be it was 5K or 10K, that would make more sense to me.
  2. Your gig images are just bad. You are not following the standard recommend image resolutions. You got to fix that.
  3. You are a writer. put a couple of stories on your gig. I think Fiverr allows PDF uploads.
  4. You can also upload a video explaining your creative process.

Ultimately, if you are in the creative business, and I was a buyer, I would rather you “show” me what you can do, instead of “telling” what you can do.

just my 2 cents my friend. Good luck with the sales 🙂

Thank you for your advice.

Another Ghostwriter There are many others too.

So ghostwriting is a thing, but now I do wonder after what you pointed out that I should increase the Basic Gig’s word count.

About the Gig Images, I downloaded the copyright free ones from Canva, so my options in choosing resolutions was pretty limited. If you have any tip about that, I’ll appreciate it.

Again, thanks for taking the time.

Thank you for your advice.

Another Ghostwriter There are many others too.

So ghostwriting is a thing, but now I do wonder after what you pointed out that I should increase the Basic Gig’s word count.

About the Gig Images, I downloaded the copyright free ones from Canva, so my options in choosing resolutions was pretty limited. If you have any tip about that, I’ll appreciate it.

Again, thanks for taking the time.

you should try Unsplash. That is where I get all my images.

or, you can just see my profile and my gigs if it helps

Archived