What can I do to improve these gigs?

betapizzadog

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to improve my gigs since I have not gotten any orders from them. I am getting impressions, views, and clicks, so I know that it is being seen at the very least. What should I do to make them more appealing?

Gig 1: https://www.fiverr.com/betapizzadog/make-a-high-quality-pixel-art-logo-for-you
Gig 2: https://www.fiverr.com/betapizzadog/draw-whatever-you-want

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out (IMG) point 1 here: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide. There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

There’s also the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out (IMG) point 1 here: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide. There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

There’s also the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you for the information!

Archived