What can I do to make my gig better?

ryanrealm

Make a gig that doesn’t have like 60,000 competitors. Then maybe you’ll get orders.

You’re asking the wrong question, which isn’t: should you should change your gig; it’s do people even want it and you don’t need seniors to answer that question. You just need to research your competition.

There’s zero point in being a seller if you aren’t going to educate yourself about supply and demand.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I’m Ryan. I recently created a new Fiverr gig and I’d love for you to check it out! I’m open to any suggestions that you may have to improve it. If you play Valorant and make YouTube videos out of it, you’re at the right place. My prices are reasonable and it erases the hassle of making thumbnails. Anyway, have a nice day and don’t be afraid to check it out!

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/odzwZG

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ryan, very good job, I appreciate it, I am not a big gamer, I have started to play Valorant some time ago. Sometimes I am watching some gameplay videos when I eat. I do that only just for fun. To be honest your covers are good, I am not an expert about covers but your looks good enough. Did you finish some courses for it or is just your personal skills? In general it is difficult to make such covers ? A suggestion is : you can sent your service to bloggers on YouTube.

Thanks for the advice! I learned by myself from a combination of watching youtube videos as well as reading a lot. After I did it for a while, I developed useful skills and decided to sell on Fiverr. So far, I love this community and I’ll continue releasing my services on this platform. Thanks, and have a good rest of your day!

Archived