What can i do? unfair

aldodel

I have a 100% positive rating… i do the gigs fast and always my customers are happy… But today this buyer rated me bad, i did the gig he asked twice, with a corrections, but, he did not answer, then three days after the system marked as a complete… Then he sent me this message:

“Fragglesrock

Hey buddy, that 2nd one is closer, but it’s not working out like I thought it would. I would either like to cancel, so u don’t get penalized in your rating. or if u could do the attached one in black and white, i’d like to substitute that if i could.

Thanks, Paul”

(He sent me a charles chaplin picture) asking me to do another character

Is not fair, today he put me a bad review, and is not my fault, what can i do??

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed.

I have a 100% positive rating… i do the gigs fast and always my customers are happy… But today this buyer rated me bad, i did the gig he asked twice, with a corrections, but, he did not answer, then three days after the system marked as a complete… Then he sent me this message:

“Fragglesrock

Hey buddy, that 2nd one is closer, but it’s not working out like I thought it would. I would either like to cancel, so u don’t get penalized in your rating. or if u could do the attached one in black and white, i’d like to substitute that if i could.

Thanks, Paul”

(He sent me a charles chaplin picture) asking me to do another character

Is not fair, today he put me a bad review, and is not my fault, what can i do??

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out other users is not allowed.

Well unfortunately you will run into people like this who want you to move haven and earth for just $5. I would try to offer a mutual cancellation it will be better in the long run. One more thing search for people who are doing the same thing and see if they have a redo limit and maybe put the in the gig description. one a side not i don’t think you are allowed to call buyers out you might want to edit you post.

Fiverr is now having lot of such buyers ( scammers) who want to get the work done cheapest if not free and they will make it difficult for other genuine buyers as sellers have to spend time being extra careful.

Only scammers can survive here. No scope for genuine buyers/sellers. I am really frustrated with how some of these people manipulate fiverr system to their advantage by creating multiple accounts and bullying genuine sellers. Sad part is fiverr support is never available on time and by the time they respond damage would have already done

ramnati said: Fiverr is now having lot of such buyers ( scammers) who want to get the work done cheapest if not free and they will make it difficult for other genuine buyers as sellers have to spend time being extra careful.

I second that. And Hats off to those who do SEO and promotional type of gigs. I have one such gig where buyers threaten me for better conversion. Though nobody in the marketing world guarantees you any sort of the conversion of product. If they were to beoffering in that case, there wont' be need for door to door salesman and SEO.

I personally think sellers need to stop being quite so terrified of negative feedback. It gives buyers way too much power.

If it’s a new gig, or you’re a new seller still trying to build your reputation, sure offer refunds and modify until you’re worn out. But really, I have a couple negative marks, and I don’t think it’s hurt me at all. If you’ve done work you believe in, and you genuinely attempt to offer solid customer service, what more can you do? Every legitimate business in the world gets complainers who are unreasonable, impossible to please, or want something for nothing. I look at it as part of doing business.

fayestap said: I personally think sellers need to stop being quite so terrified of negative feedback. It gives buyers way too much power.

Agreed. I've had a few negative remarks but I've added my own feedback as a rebuttal to them. A lot of negatives are due to personal tastes. There was something about buyers not being able to leave negative feedback due to personal taste but I think it was deleted. Personally, if they want to leave a negative for that then fine but expect a rebuttal from me making it clear that I did everything agreed to in the gig.

It's up to you whether you want to offer a mutual cancellation but that would mean the buyer gets the work for free--unless you make it clear that it cannot be used. I've offered one once and the work went straight up onto my blog. As a new seller, I would consider opting for the cancellation but you also don't want that to get too high.

fayestap said: Every legitimate business in the world gets complainers who are unreasonable, impossible to please, or want something for nothing. I look at it as part of doing business.

That is very true. Just look at some of the big named companies and see how many good and bad reviews there are. It doesn't stop them getting new customers.

Archived