So I sent a request out for a gig for only sellers from the US how is that against ToS? according to fiverr my request violated one of the following.
" Looking for a U.S. based ONLY seller to create a unique logo for me that would be used for my freelancing website. Looking for styles of Vintage, Retro minimalistic. DO NOT send a request if you DON’T meet the requirement "
- it was misleading/unclear
- its contains contact informmation
- it contains payment information
- it contains a request for services that are not allowed on fiverr
- i’ve submitted my request to multiple categories
yet I don’t see how me wanting to deal with someone from my own country because of better communication is against ToS