What causes huge random jumps in sales on a given day

Is there something that connects how high your gig comes up with how many orders you have, how many positive feedbacks you got in a row, etc? Like 3 days ago I got 8 orders from 1 gig in a single day, i got 0 since. This happens on a regular basis. One week i’ll have more orders than I can handle the next absolutely zilch…

I’ve wondered about this, too, as similar things have happened to me.

I’ve noticed this cyclical swell of gigs, too. Must be something to do with how the gigs are ranked and displayed in the search engine.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Have you guys noticed any pattern or anything you’ve done that week that may have lead to page 1 placement?

Apparently you can ask Customer Support to put you up in the front page rotation. As for sales… I really feel like there are patterns that correlate with paydays (Fridays, the 1st and the 15th are always pretty good days for me). I think holidays affect things too. China, India, the West… we all have different holidays… so if it’s a big country and no one is working, no orders.

Work your butt off to be the highest rated in your catagory. That will get you orders!

its simple. the more visitors you have, more sales you can get. so it is just a simple thing as you get chance to expose yourself. As a level 2 you can get more chance for that :slight_smile:

Reply to @vedmak: LMAO @ dating fiverr employees.

Usually a jump in sales on a particular day are from higher search result placement.