Fiverr Community Forum

What color should be of the gig thumbnail?

does the color of the gig thumbnail really attract the buyer to choose the gig?and if yes then what color should be of the gig thumbnail? and how can make attractive my gig to look more professional to my clients?

6 Likes

Experiment a bit with it and find out what works for you…Then come back here and report the outcome of your findings.

3 Likes

It’s not going to inspire someone to buy your gig, no, but branding can communicate certain things to a buyer that may inspire them to take a closer look. It’s one way to open a door, but it won’t make people walk through. The quality of your gig and social proof is what does.

4 Likes

thanks for ur valuable reply…

1 Like

thanks for ur valuable reply…really appriciate it…[quote=“humanissocial, post:3, topic:326553, full:true”]
It’s not going to inspire someone to buy your gig, no, but branding can communicate certain things to a buyer that may inspire them to take a closer look. It’s one way to open a door, but it won’t make people walk through. The quality of your gig and social proof is what does.
[/quote]

You can use colorhunt.co for color ideas.

thanks for the idea that you shared

@niloy_khan786 this post may work to genarate more sell

I think the yellow and gray color of the best gig thumnaile

These colors worked for me. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Yes,It is The best color and attractive to get buyer

I hate yellow… :confounded:

3 Likes

I love this yellow color

That’s not actually yellow. that’s gold color i should say. now @maitasun will love the color. :joy:

1 Like

wow color hunt is really nice. i have ever seen

I don’t think so. Serious buyers look for reviews and contents that you are selling rather than the color of your gig thumbnail. No doubt, attractive gigs can help you in getting CLICKS but for “SALES” it all depends on the contents that you are selling and how you are selling (the choice of your words).

Good Luck!!

2 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: ur right

I Think Light Sky Blue will attract buyers more then other colour.and yeah i also appreciate yellow color also. Thank you

2 Likes

That’s a great thing you have said. This will help me now in 2020. Thanks