What comes to your mind just before you click on the Deliver Work button?

goliwog

As a new seller, I can’t help but wish I didn’t do any mistake, or didn’t send the wrong files. I know those can be fixed but may be the thought came about because I was trying hard to do a good work to accumulate the first few important reviews. Sometimes I wonder whether the buyer will like what I deliver.

But after sending the work, I feel relief somehow.

What about you?

I’m always excited to deliver my work because I know I’m a sucker for perfection and I apply that to any job I handle.

So far, it’s been 5 star all the time, apart from the few times that buyers never gave any ratings on the delivery.

Always a great moment and a huge sense of accomplishment to press that big green button. And always a fear of that “revision request”-notification (luckily I haven’t gotten it since last year). Then a big relief once they leave a review or it has been three days.

“I’m never gonna work with you again.”

:rofl:

Never had that feeling but I’m sure I will one day.

I hate to tell you this, but yeah, you will.

Luckily though, it doesn’t happen that often.

It DOES feel good when you’re done though, that’s for sure.

At the moment I click the delivery button time seems to slow down until it comes to a complete standstill.
The earth opens beneath me and I fall in a hole without bottom.

Once I fall so fast I can’t feel anymore if I’m still going down or are floating upwards, a bright white light appears.

I feel older than the age of the earth. My life flashes before me, and not long after I see the lives of all humans who ever lived or ever will live playing before my eyes. This overwhelming feeling continues until I pass out and wake up with a bleeding nose, on top of my macbook.

No, just kidding. Most of the time I think ‘meh, on the the next order’.

“Fly, my little creature. Fly, and become part of a beautiful video/phone system/radio ad/whatever. Until we meet again when I randomly stumble upon you on the internet.” And then a little tear slowly pours and travels through my cheek.

Yes.

@torrelles Sounds familiar Celine, Creed or hmm? :thinking:

Either way, I like it. 😃

Outta 💔

“Fly, my little creature. Fly, and become part of a beautiful video/phone system/radio ad/whatever. Until we meet again when I randomly stumble upon you on the internet.” And then a little tear slowly pours and travels through my cheek.

Yes.

Your gigs look amazing. I’ll hire you if I need Spanish voice over one of these days. 😃

I just make sure that everything is complete and then I go to the next thing that I have to do.

I don’t think about money, reviews or anything like that. I just go ahead with my daily routine.

As for me, can’t help but hear kachingg! 😆 in my head

Archived