What CTR determines a successful gig?

miyavi

Hi Community!

I’ve just started selling on Fiverr, and sales have been slow. I posted 2 new gigs yesterday and just saw the stats:

Gig 1
30 impressions, 7 views, 4 clicks, 0 sales.

Gig 2
50 impressions, 14 views, 6 clicks, 0 sales.

I know this is the first day and I’m not expecting sales right off the bat, but I’m hoping to get a benchmark from expert sellers on whether the views and clickthrough rates are considered high? Also to note is that no users have added me to ‘favourites’ within these stats.

Also, how long do you generally wait with no sales before deciding if you should change something on the gig or scrape it altogether?

Thank you in advance! 🙂

Mod Note: Your post was moved so you might get some on-topic responses. (Off-topic responses were removed.)

• 5 months later...

Have you tried comparing your gig with other sellers of the same product??. You can find interesting differences between your gig and the gig of another person who is getting a lot of sales.The difference can be price,proper description,grammar/spelling mistakes in your gig.
So often people make this mistake of not writing their description properly and they will experience a very low conversion rate.
Also try to include videos and more pictures in your gig.
I hope this helps,
Thanks

Archived