Fiverr Community Forum

What did you prepare before work

As a graphic design that works in front of the computer, I really need coffee (night) or tea (morning) to drink. And maybe some snacks made from cassava or chocolate to add mood before doing the work.
How about you?

Ordinary conversation. Just to learn English :grinning:

10 Likes

Coffee. I don’t start working without having coffee.
Also, I never do anything what has to do with money, transaction, offers a.s.o. before my first coffee of the day.

6 Likes

Hello, I always have coffee down the street from where I live at an outdoor cafe.

3 Likes
  1. Coffee.

2. My favorite cookie.
    This one:
    http://miterogu.up.n.seesaa.net/miterogu/image/attachment022028129-thumbnail2.jpg?d=a0

3. My cat sits on my lap, that’s how I’m activated.

7 Likes

Whatever I need it depends on my mood and type of task. But most of time I usual as you.

1 Like

That cookie looks good. Is it stuffed with anything? An almond perhaps?

3 Likes

What kind of snacks are made from cassava? I love :heart_eyes: chocolate.

Good for you for working on your English. There are many sellers on Fiverr that are not native English speakers and they speak very good English. If you keep working on learning English, soon you will be one of them.

2 Likes

I like to have a big container of ice water, a cup of coffee (decaf, because caff hurts my tummy), fruit and chocolate.

3 Likes

You guessed it! They have almonds inside.
I can eat that small bag in like 20 seconds…so I TRY to pace myself…

5 Likes

I love almonds, one of my favorite nuts. I also like fried sesame balls stuffed with sweet bean paste.

3 Likes

OH NO VICKIE why, WHY did you have to mention the sesame balls…WWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYY

3 Likes

Because they are so crispy and crunchy on the outside soft and sweet on the inside. Who knew red bean paste could be so good!

6 Likes

And talking… no talks until I’ve finished my coffee

3 Likes

Coffee, coffee and then probably another coffee.
… I’m not a morning person.

2 Likes

Too much. I love all the snacks from cassava sold in front of my house. The point is I love cassava snack :grin:

Hopefully I can be part of them :pray:

2 Likes

In Indonesia called ONDE-ONDE

1 Like

I also asked my friends in Indonesia. No one did not mention coffee :grin:

1 Like

Tea, coffee, snacks, fruits and some music. Tea/ coffee are prepared by myself, others are ready made.

2 Likes

same here. as i developer i didn’t start work in the morning until i take tea. :yum:

2 Likes

I´m in team coffee, coffee is the absolute term, other things are only variables in my preparation. Not that I don´t drink lots of tea as well, but coffee is my must-have.

3 Likes