Fiverr Community Forum

What difference between impressions and views?

Hi Fiverr’s,
I work on Fiverr approx 5 years and still don’t understand what difference between impressions and views? Impressions it’s summary views and views its unique views?..

If impressions it’s how many times buyer saw my gig, so what does it mean views? Views it’s after click? If so, what does it mean click? :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

Hi!

Impressions is how many times your gig is shown in results or on other pages. Views is how many times people have clicked and have looked at your gig.

Good luck!
Shanna

2 Likes

And what is the different between Views and Clicks?

“Clicks” are unique which count just once and I think “Views” count every time someone open and read it. For example, you have a gig “Get a logo” and three users (say A, B, C) clicked on the gig from search results and opened it. One of the user “C” liked your gig very much so opened and read it repeatedly like 5 times in a week. Now, the number of clicks is “3” and views are “7”.

Anyhow, I am not sure how Fiverr stats work so you may need to contact the support staff.

4 Likes

clicks = number of people who clicked on your gig from Fiverr’s gig listing (impressions).

views = number of times your gig has been accessed.

If you are interested, please have a look at this post :arrow_down: I have explained what they all mean in greater detail.

@shannadeweijer You almost got it right. So close. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your answer, Shanna! Looks like you have a sense.