What do do when it's impossible to get orders

catherinepro

Discovering Fiverr, I thought that I had gotten a platform to show my talents and get more experience while earning, but I was wrong.
Everything Fiverr does makes it almost impossible for new sellers to get any orders. Featured gigs almost always are for level 2 sellers, first page, second page belongs to level 2 and pro sellers. In my Buyers Request, I only see people promoting themselves, how then am I supposed to get an order.
Two days after opening my account, I magically got two orders, and then it stopped. No order anywhere.
It seems like joining Fiverr was a mistake. I currently offer Creative writing and Proofreading services, can anyone help?
If interested in viewing my profile, then Click Here

Guest offlinehelpers

With the exception of some PRO sellers, all those who are now level 2, TRS etc. all started in the same position as you.

Now, you can moan and complain, or you can do something about it - just search for UPYOUR on the forum and you’ll find lots of help.

Good luck! ☀️

With the exception of some PRO sellers, all those who are now level 2, TRS etc. all started in the same position as you.

Now, you can moan and complain, or you can do something about it - just search for UPYOUR on the forum and you’ll find lots of help.

Good luck! ☀️

Thanks for your reply. I’ll try my best to work harder to reach my aim. Hopefully, the next time I post on this forum, it’ll be my fiverr success story 🙂 Have a nice day!

You have made a great start and you just need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Hope you don’t mind me pointing this out but there is a mistake in your post heading. Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for pointing that out. I was in a hurry to type that out. Didn’t expect this much relies, thanks.

Catherine,

You have some very well written gigs. Your writing skills, the design, the description, etc. are engaging and quite impressive.

It may take awhile to be recognize, but I have a feeling you will do well. 🙂

Catherine,

You have some very well written gigs. Your writing skills, the design, the description, etc. are engaging and quite impressive.

It may take awhile to be recognize, but I have a feeling you will do well. 🙂

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I might sound off, but it’s only because I don’t ‘chat’ a lot and I’m kind of an introvert. I hope everyone else sees what you see. Have a nice day!

Change:
I Will Be The Proofreader You Need
To:
I will proofread up to 55k words
Or:
I will proofread eBooks up to 55k words

Change:
I Will Deliver Professional Creative Writing Services
To:
I will write original articles that pass copyscape

Your description: “Creatively written Book, Novel, Script or Screenplay to meet your needs”

Doesn’t seem credible when you only have one package up to 500 words.

You should also study your competition, and create more gigs. When I started on Fiverr, I had 4 gigs.

It’s not impossible for new sellers to get orders, you just have to offer a good deal, and hope that what you offer is in demand.

Archived