What do I have to do here? I am Scared :(

babu_mst

Don’t worry, they’ll check the conversation log, will see that you reacted correctly and will probably ban the user. Your message only got flagged for them to check because ‘outside of fiverr’ is a trigger for the checking software which isn’t good at understanding context. 😉

Probably files with virus BTW, I got a message with we transfer link today too. 😒

Report and move on.

No need to worry, the CS flags the messages containing certain keywords that the System finds suspicious and then goes on to putting it for a Trust & Safety Team’s review.

Happened to me once as well.

If you didn’t break any rules (and from what I can see you did not), you will be completely safe.

No worries.

Every time you write “outside of Fiverr” or something like that, Fiverr will automatically mark your message for review, because those words are not allowed for obvious reasons.

However, when Fiverr reviews your message logs, they will see that you had no intent of communicating outside of Fiverr, and you replied to the user the right away.

If you want to be on the safe side, you can contact Customer Support and inform them about the misunderstanding, so that they can clear the flag quicker.

– oh my, we all said pretty much the same things at the same time 😃

Don’t worry, they’ll check the conversation log, will see that you reacted correctly and will probably ban the user. Your message only got flagged for them to check because ‘outside of fiverr’ is a trigger for the checking software which isn’t good at understanding context. 😉

Probably files with virus BTW, I got a message with we transfer link today too. 😒

Report and move on.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply I was afraid.

Also, @babu_mst , try to avoid writing “outside of Fiverr” or “outside Fiverr” from now on, and try rephrasing… What I say is along the lines of:

"I’m sorry, but all communication must be conducted on this platform, and within this page, as per Fiverr’s Terms of Service" 😉

I wonder what would happen if multiple CS people would reply to the same ticket like we do here 😃

Whoever opened the ticked would get multiple automated responses that are exactly the same but with different signatures 😃

Note: I’ve only had great experiences with CS and mean no harm, I promise 🙂

Whoever opened the ticked would get multiple automated responses that are exactly the same but with different signatures 😃

Note: I’ve only had great experiences with CS and mean no harm, I promise 🙂

the ticked would get multiple automated responses that are exactly the same

That would indeed expose them for using automated replies once in a while 😄

Every time you write “outside of Fiverr” or something like that, Fiverr will automatically mark your message for review, because those words are not allowed for obvious reasons.

However, when Fiverr reviews your message logs, they will see that you had no intent of communicating outside of Fiverr, and you replied to the user the right away.

If you want to be on the safe side, you can contact Customer Support and inform them about the misunderstanding, so that they can clear the flag quicker.

– oh my, we all said pretty much the same things at the same time 😃

Thank you so much, i have created a Ticket Categories (Trust & Safety) already.

Guest phantompower

we transfer doesn’t require an email to send file, the buyer can click on link and send you the download link directly. This asking for email sounds fishy

Archived