What do I need to do extra to get a top-rated batch?
I don’t even know what’s that
- Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
- Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
- Earn at least $20,000
- Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days
- 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
- 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
- 90% On-time delivery over the course of 60 days
- Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days
In order to become a TRS, Fiverr needs to hand pick you! Fiverr has a specific algorithm that it uses to manually choose specific sellers who will become TRS. As of now on the Forum, since we’re all mostly just buyers and sellers, nobody knows exactly what that algorithm is!
Just an idea. How about to rewrite your profile description?
It does not sound like top rated seller description imo…
If you type “why not TRS” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject which you may find interesting.
First off…your Fiverr Forum says you have 5-minutes of read time here.
It’s time you spend some time reading posts.
I would suggest you start with the Terms of Service and search posts with terms like “How Fiverr Works” and “Advice For New Fiverr Members” to find the answer to your question.
You have to earn positions here.
That means doing some homework.
thanks a lot for your suggestion.