What do i need to do to get sales as a new seller

clearity06

Dear friends, kindly help me with helpful information on what i need to do in other to get buyers to my account. Am a professional article writer offline but now that i heard about fiverr, i decided to come online and make way from my talent and skills and to let people see what i have been doing offline. Any one with helpful information should take a look at my gigs and tell me what and what i need to more.

Thanks!

www.fiverr.com/clearity06

The sentence structure, punctuation of your post here and on your gig descriptions leads me to believe English is not your first language. Forgive me if I’m wrong. If you are writing for customers in English, they will pickup on this and hesitate with hiring you as a writer.

Let me know if I can help in the future. Welcome to Fiverr.

Am sure if you are calling your self a professional, you are one hopefully. Your gig is about writing and though correct grammar may not be considered when buyers are looking at graphics gigs, human billboard gigs and gigs of the same nature, they will definitely consider it when it comes to writing gigs, actually it may be the first thing they consider.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: I think people need to find what they are really good at. Even though I notice things in grammar and sentence structure, It doesn’t mean that I am good at it. I am awful at writing. It is painful for me. But I really excel in other areas. People need to find what those areas are for them.

I still don’t think my sentence structure is right in this post. 🙂

Reply to @landongrace: Well, I’ve never been an article writer, or long copy writer or landing page writer. But when it comes to headlines, e-mails, and other short copy projects, I’m great at that.

I think my point is that someone who makes obvious grammatical mistakes that even non-writers notice has no business pretending to be a writer. Although I do agree that sometimes we find out what we’re good at by doing it.

Write a clear and precise gig title and an upbeat paragraph.

You first sale is always the stepping point to a successful career on Fiverr.

Like previously stated by other comments, it seems that you are simply trying to offer something you are not really good at.

My personal suggestion to you would be to sit down and think what you are good at and combine it together with what you love doing most.

Archived