Fiverr Forum

What do i need to improve in this?

Can somebody with experience have a look and tell me that if my gig looks ok or i need to change something in it.
https://www.fiverr.com/mrasimhussain/create-you-an-incredible-website-with-divi-page-builder

2 Likes

I’d say your gig looks awesome! The only thing I would improve is Response time, becouse one day you may loose a potential customer who may not be sure if he/she get quick response from you and choose some another seller if all else being equal.

4 Likes

I also agreed with you.

2 Likes

How do i improve my response time now? Someone once messaged me but i replied after 1 day. After that no one texted me and my response time is stuck at 1 day.

ok, check the mailbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for helping. My response time is 1hr now :star_struck:

1 Like

You shouldn’t be doing that. Gaming the system.

You are also setting a precedent for people starting threads asking for people to help them game the system.

I will be reporting both you @k_balabaka and @mrasimhussain
for breaking Fiverr’s ToS.

2 Likes

Oh, it really seems unfair to that. I do owe an apology to fiverr.
Anyways thanks for highlighting it. It will help me being careful in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s unfair for me to report you for gaming the system?

unfair to whom?

Because you just tricked the system and did something unfair to all other users on here.

2 Likes

Sir, you misunderstood that.
I meant its unfair for me to increase my response time that way.

Fiverr staff will be looking into your actions shortly so this is all a moot point.

You can’t make a good business without integrity. Be professional and take responsibility for your late response.

2 Likes