What do you do if you want to cancel and the seller refuses?

tvboxes

I placed an order for a whiteboard video and the seller has not been able to provide a quality video yet even after many requests for revisions. I asked him to cancel the order and he declined it and is begging me to continue to work with him but every time I ask him for a change he changes other things and it creates even more work for me and I’m just not confident that he can provide the quality video I expect. I cannot find any way to contact anyone though at Fiverr to discuss the matter.

Thank you very much for your responses. I’ll try to open a ticket. I did ask them to cancel through the resolution center and they disputed it and refused. I asked him out right how much it would cost to get him to cancel and he wanted me to pay half of the amount even though what he gave me was totally useless. I understand it took a bit of his time and I’m willing to pay for some of his time but I don’t feel I should pay the full amount considering what he has given me has been such poor quality.

You’re most welcome @tvboxes. Hope you can get your issue sorted out.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to pay partial amounts for an order that has already been placed.

One other thing you must keep in mind: No payment outside Fiverr is allowed. It’s completely forbidden and one of the worst violations to Fiverr’s TOS.

You’re most welcome @tvboxes. Hope you can get your issue sorted out.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to pay partial amounts for an order that has already been placed.

One other thing you must keep in mind: No payment outside Fiverr is allowed. It’s completely forbidden and one of the worst violations to Fiverr’s TOS.

They sent me a special order for $15 instead. The full price was $40.

They sent me a special order for $15 instead. The full price was $40.

Ok. In this case, please ask CS to cancel and refund you the $40 order.

Regarding the $15 order, you will need to accept it, and once the seller has delivered whatever they have done, just mark it complete.

Ok. In this case, please ask CS to cancel and refund you the $40 order.

Regarding the $15 order, you will need to accept it, and once the seller has delivered whatever they have done, just mark it complete.

In this case, please ask CS to cancel and refund you the $40 order.

Out of curiosity, wouldn’t it be better to ask the seller to accept the mutual cancellation for the $40 order? Instead of asking CS? It’s like they made a deal: OP will accept the new order after the seller agrees to cancel the first one. I’m just wondering.

In this case, please ask CS to cancel and refund you the $40 order.

Out of curiosity, wouldn’t it be better to ask the seller to accept the mutual cancellation for the $40 order? Instead of asking CS? It’s like they made a deal: OP will accept the new order after the seller agrees to cancel the first one. I’m just wondering.

Out of curiosity, wouldn’t it be better to ask the seller to accept the mutual cancellation for the $40 order? Instead of asking CS?

The seller refuses to cancel.

I asked him to cancel the order and he declined it

Maybe @tvboxes could try once again, now that the seller sent the offer for $15 and it will be accepted.

Out of curiosity, wouldn’t it be better to ask the seller to accept the mutual cancellation for the $40 order? Instead of asking CS?

The seller refuses to cancel.

I asked him to cancel the order and he declined it

Maybe @tvboxes could try once again, now that the seller sent the offer for $15 and it will be accepted.

I did accept the offer of $15 and paid it. at this point I’m waiting for him to cancel the other order. I think he’s waiting for me to accept his delivered order on the $15 order.

Ok, good he accepted to cancel.

Don’t worry accepting the delivery and marking the $15 order complete before the seller cancels the $40 order.

If the seller doesn’t honour their word on cancelling the $40 order, you can always get in touch with CS and ask them to cancel it and refund you.

May I ask you to please keep us updated?

I placed an order for a whiteboard video and the seller has not been able to provide a quality video yet even after many requests for revisions. I asked him to cancel the order and he declined it and is begging me to continue to work with him but every time I ask him for a change he changes other things and it creates even more work for me and I’m just not confident that he can provide the quality video I expect. I cannot find any way to contact anyone though at Fiverr to discuss the matter.

I’m just not confident that he can provide the quality video I expect

Though the terms of service does say:

Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Archived